Pagan/Wiccan Religion/help

deborah wrote at 2013-01-05 09:48:33

i am giving this testimony cos l am happy

My name is mrs. Deborah Collins from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in December this year on a business summit. i ment a man called  dr. Atakpo.He  is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address    atakpospelltemple@yahoo.com

Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you.

please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..

What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\  email him for any difficulties..   atakpospelltemple@yahoo.com  

Kell Markshoes wrote at 2013-04-14 21:54:23
   First of all i'm gonna start with this.Before you start judging i am lesbian and if you don't want to read my testimony well suit yourself.All my life i have struggled to find a lover but all my effort was usually a waste even when the homosexuality was made legal in the united state.Any ways there was this one person that i fell in love with and she fell right back in love with me but our relation was on the rock cos of her inscecurity.She was always afraid of what the public will think and say about her even when homosexuality has been legalized.We  could not hold hand in public or even make out or even walk on together talking and laughing.All the time we when on dates in her house or mostly my house.Our life was so miserable living in a civilized country like united state as a prisoner.Most  often she would asked me not to come see her during working break.I mean if our relationship was well analyzed, the result will be that out of 24 hours a day we get to spend only  5 hours together which is very bad for a couple.All i wanted in these life was to be free to live my life not caring about what people think about me if am lesbian a or not but its sad that my lover cared a lot.We were so in love that i could not just break up with her cos of this little problem.I convinced her to go for insecurity therapy but it was a complete waste of time and money cos it wasn't of help at all to the both of us or our relation.I tried all that there is to make sure that the problem of had no effect on our relation but who was i kidding it was tearing us apart and i could  not let this happen to me.She broke up with me saying that she want to live a normal life, get married to a man and get pregnant with the man like every other normal people.Like cos i'm a lesbian, am alien.Nothing i said made her change her mind she broke up the relationship.And immediately she started  dating some guy and at this point nothing i can do to make her come back its not like there is help or something like opinion from other people i was all alone just as i have always been all my life but BOLOGO a spell caster was there to help get the love of my life back.It just happened that i saw his email address online when i was reading some comment about him.For the fact that i had no help from no one apart from the encouraging  word from my mom that wasn't doing any thing good to get  the love of my life back i contact BOLOGO for help and just cos of this true spell caster my life was on a straight part for the first time.I laid my problem before him and he help me all i had to bring was material for the spell which i had to send to him just cos of the expenses.He told all that will happen within two weeks and just as he said they all unfolded first she  broke up with her new boyfriend with out any reason and came back to me and finally for the first time we kissed in public.I must say when we had kiss i knew she was mine for ever.WE ARE GETTING MARRIED  ON THE 22ND OF APRIL THIS YEAR.ALL THIS WILL NOT EVEN HAD HAPPEN BUT IT DID COS OF BOLOGO SPELL.If you struggling with love contact BOLOGO with his email chiefpriestofogunshrine@gmail.com.All you can do is believe cos this truly happened to me.

Marian wrote at 2013-04-23 07:38:26

I am marian from Usa.I never believe in spells and magic until I experienced one some times ago and it really worked for me.I was in love with this guy and he is in love with me too for 3years and we making preparations to get married but to my surprise,his parents didn't want his hand in the marriage because of the religion difference.I was about loosing my man to another lady under the influence of his parents until I met a spell caster on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me cast a very strong spell that helped change his parents mind and i noticed also that my man love for me has greatly increased.We are happily married now with kids.People with similar problems can contact the spell caster on (solutiontemple@sify.com)

He will help you out of your problems

Tori Carter wrote at 2013-04-23 23:20:30
NO BODY IS ASKING OF COERCING ANY ONE TO DO ANY THING BUT I JUST GOT BACK MY HUSBAND WITH THE AID OF A SPELL PREPARE BY MUTTON OSUN AND IT HELP ME A GREAT DEAL COS OF HIM MY LIFE IS BACK ON TRACK MUST PERSONS MEANT SAY THAT I REAL DON'T HAVE HIM BACK COS IT WAS FORCED BY A SPELL.YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IS WAS DONE TO MAKE REALIZE WAT HE ONCE FELT FOR AND WAT HE FEEL FOR ME IN HIS HEART JUST THAT HE NEVER KNEW IT BUT THIS SPELL MADE HIM REALIZE THAT I AM HIS ONE AND ONLY.AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MUTTON OSUN IS A RELIABLE MAN AND TRUTHFUL TO ANY ONE WHO CONTACT HIM.HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING AT ALL ALL HE NEEDS FROM YOU IS TO PROVIDE THE MATERIAL NEED TO CAST YOUR SPELL MAYBE IF YOU CAN YOU CAN ASK HIM TO HELP YOU PURCHASE THEM COS HE HIS AN EXPERT IN THIS.OK THIS IS HIS EMAIL CONTACT IF YOU FEEL HE CAN HELP YOU COS IT ALL FOR YOU TO DECIDE. godsofosun@rocketmail.com

anita wrote at 2013-04-30 12:30:27
My Name is Anita, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr  Cafai has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when i was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email (cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com) then you won't believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month i miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Cafai for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail ( cafaispiritualtemple@yahoo.com ) and he will also help you as well."

TONY wrote at 2013-05-04 15:55:31
I MADE A PROMISE TO DR KWALE THAT IF HE CAN PROVE HIMSELF TO ME THAT HE IS REAL BY MAKING MY EX TO COME BACK TO ME I WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW OF HIS GREAT POWER AND HOW GOOD HE IS, I'M HERE TO SHARE WITH YOU OUT THERE THAT HE IS REAL HE HAS PROVEN HIS SELF TO ME HE BROUGHT EX BACK TO ME WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 48HOURS AND I MAKING SURE I KEEP MY PROMISE TO HIM BY PUTTING IT TO WORK BY LETTING THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT HE IS REAL AND HE CAN FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITHIN THE PERIOD OF 48HOURS JUST AS HE BROUGHT MY EX CAME BACK TO ME, BE SURE HE WILL BE PLEASED TO HELP YOU BECAUSE HE IS REAL AND HE WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT HE IS REAL. HERE ARE HIS CONTACT KWALETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM AND +2348056141089.

I AM REALLY PLEASED I FINALLY GOT MY EX BACK ALL THANKS TO DR KWALE

TONY

U.S.A

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-05-05 14:23:07
My Name is Mr James smith .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife  called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him on this e-mail; ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck his email;ogbonispelltemple@gmail.com  

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-05-05 14:33:01

Bay wrote at 2013-05-07 22:35:41
my name is Bay i want to let you all know of the spell caster the brought my ex back. when my girlfriend broke up with me last two weeks i contacted this spell caster called Dr Kwale of kwaletemple@gmail.com i explained every thing to him how she broke up with me i told him i can't live without her that she is the only one i love and want to spend the rest and he agreed to help out he made her come back to me after 2days and now i want to let the rest of you out there know that Dr Kwale is real and he is willing to help you get your relationship back as soon as he can. in you need his help just reach him via his email address kwaletemple@gmail.com or call him via his mobile number +2348056141089

Bay Dan

United Kingdom

Bay wrote at 2013-05-08 00:21:58

Bay Dan

United Kingdom

Miss Tricia wrote at 2013-05-09 13:35:01
I am Miss Tricia.,From Canada . I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr.super .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email:superlovespell@yahoo.com and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is:superlovespell@yahoo.com This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thanks  

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-05-09 13:46:28

Eugenia Phillip wrote at 2013-05-09 13:58:42
My name is Eugenia Phillip, i live in United States and i got married four months ago.My husband and i have been living a very happy and lovely life.so as time went on, i began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing.He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in my house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore.So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because i have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.So i decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out.So immediately i went to the internet, where i saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back,momodospelltemple@gmail.com" so i contacted him immediately and i explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done.and he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell casting.and also he told me to put all my trust in him, and i really obeyed him.So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when i was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me.and after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.And he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now i am the happiest woman on earth today as i am writing this testimony, and i want to really thank "momodospelltemple@gmail.com" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange or behaving the same way like this, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything related to do with spell casting, is for you to go and visit this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you, and i am 100% sure that he will solve it out. Thanks. his email"momodospelltemple@gmail.com,, From, Eugenia Phillip  

Johnson wrote at 2013-05-09 14:03:02
My Name is Johnson ..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I meet this special spell caster when i contact this man called ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com.. CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

Mark Smith wrote at 2013-05-09 14:05:02
My Name is Mark Smith am from United States..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called superlovespell@yahoo.com  Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 2 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 2 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 2 years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution.so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she's with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 2 days..2 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here on his email:superlovespell@yahoo.com  

Smith Williams wrote at 2013-05-13 18:16:50
my name smith williams i am form USA, i am writing this testimony with happiness in my heart because this great man name ogogodu help me to get the love of my live my fiance who left me 1year ago came back this name ogogodu how i find him one day i was in a plaze when i saw some men and women talking about a spell caster name ogogodu how he help people so i was now finding a way to ask then the contact of the man so luck i find out that one of my old in friend was there two i now call him he now said that i should come and join that the four of then are the happiness people on earth that a great man help than name ogogodu help to get there lover i now told then that my lover who left me for 1 year now can this great man help me to bring her back they told yes that her husband who left her for good 5 year this great man help me to bring him so that is not a problem to ogogodu so they now give me the contact of this spell caster who now contact he now told me that my lover is going to come back to me with in 24hour ask he said in the next 24hour i my who never call me call me and told that she is coming to my house that she is sorry for every thing so i was happy she came to my house now we are happy now thanks to ogogodu for help to bring joy to me thank you if you need is help contact him on this email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com call him on this number +2348078999655

Smith Williams wrote at 2013-05-13 18:18:20

Mr James smith wrote at 2013-05-14 04:21:16

Miss Tricia wrote at 2013-05-14 04:33:50
I am Miss Tricia.,From Canada . I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr.super .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email:superlovespell@yahoo.com and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is:(superlovespell@yahoo.com)This is what i want to tell you all out there,That is thinking that all hope is lost OK..Thanks  

Mungur wrote at 2013-06-26 18:01:00
hi everyone, my name is Mungur, i really want to tell you guys about someone who help me so much. He is an angel sent from God, he might be god.Guys, i have found a spellcaster who is just amazing. he is genuine and he is the best spellcaster that i have seen in my life.He has solutions for every problems: love, money, success, health, beauty, etc.. HE HAS THE POWER OF GOD!! Guys, don't waste your time searching for a real spellcaster becasue i have found one, his email is jayemamagictemple@gmail.com... i was was so lost and i wanted to commit suicide but then i found him, my saviour.i don't know if i would be alive if i had not found him, he has cast a spell for me that has totally changed my life. Guys, he is our man, so as i told you, contact him right now for your solutions, his email is jayemamagictemple@gmail.com

Mallisa Kimberly Larry wrote at 2013-07-03 23:08:25
 I always get to see a lot of comment and article about this particular spell caster MUTON OSUN i mean his name is in every web site and blog that talks about how to mend a broken relationship and he his a spell caster there are lot and lot of testimony about him on the internet on how a saved a lot of broken relation and help people get together with the once they love and a lot of other thing about relationship and to top it all he doesn't even ask that he should be paid for his services that was  rendered  all he ask for is for you to provide the material that his going to use to cast the spell and for you to believe cos at the end of it all our believe have a a great roll to play.I am, i think i will say i am the skeptical person on earth when it comes to all this spell stuff.I mean i believe in science cos all it facts has being proven to be true but when it comes to all this spell story i promise you it so had to even think that this kind thing can happen.But even so you can't believe all this thing when you have never tried it before and don't even know if you will be wasting your time on this kind of thing.I was faced with this kind of situation cos i made a lot of wrong choices in my relationship which i am not so proud of and all my action cost me a lot in my relationship i mean it tore my relationship with the man i love and with all those article online about MUTTON OSUN i was in a state of confusion.I  knew there was still life in our relationship but my husband was to heart broken to want to try and fix our problem he felt betrayed by me and my actions.I knew that if i didn't do anything to try and fix this or make him see i am sorry this love will turn into hate and i will loss everything forever cos as day went by he  became cold toward me.It will be so easy to say he did not deserve to be with a person like me but deep down i loved him and what i did will always hunt me for the rest of my life.I was not sure of how i was going to get him to see as this angle just as how it use to be and i know after all i did it will be fair for him to see me as trash but still i regret all i did.I don't know but i became desperate and i contact this Mutton Osun to seek help.I know what most reader are think, that this is another spam article.I once thought the same any time i came across article like this but after my experience with Mutton Osun it will be fair for me to say he is a real spell caster.You may also think that using a spell on the one you love is like making him act against his own will but if it appears to be so Mutton Osun will not do the spell cos he only does spell when he have seen and know that you too belong together.In my case it was so my man really loved me.Mutton Osun did a spell to make him see me as he use to the spell made him love me even more.And you know just as all other person said he didn't  even ask for money from me all he asked was for me to get some items and send them over to him but cos i am a working class woman who doesn't have the time to look for rear materials i sent him the money  to get the thing and cast the spell.When my husband walked in the house and just held me tight choking me in the process i remember his heart was running fast and he just kissed me so passionately i knew that whatever Mutton Osun did, it worked and it was so strong.What more can i ask for than my man holding me in his arm and happy that i am in his arm.I will live his email address for those who may fell they need his help no saying you are going need his help but still if you want to contact him use this email godsofosunx@rocketmail.com he does not have a website tell everyone about him is all he asked me for.

SONIA wrote at 2013-07-07 18:11:32
My name is Sonia, and i live in uk.I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my husband back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster PROPHETLUDASPELLTEMPLE" who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same PROPHETLUDASPELLTEMPLE". Can't you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this same address whenever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now "prophetludaspelltemple@outlook.com" is here,and the best for you to solve your problems.......

prophetludaspelltemple@outlook.com

Neul wrote at 2013-07-15 11:24:22
I'm Neul its crazy because I would have never believed it..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I contacted this spell caster called OGUN FADA.My wife left me for no reason for awhile now,I did all i could to work things out with her but to no avail,I ran mad for a while lonely and frustrated,I told the spell caster(Ogun Fada)what has happened all he asked was if I really love her and wanted her back..Still it sounded weird but I gave it a try,I did all he wanted of me,now I was waiting on him.within 3days my phone rang and it was my true and only love,it was like a dream because I didn't believe in it,we are happily back together as a family,This spell caster(Ogun Fada)has really worked a miracle and I will always be grateful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..Am posting this to the Forum just in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:dodorimaspelltemple@yahoo.com

Raulf wrote at 2013-07-19 08:12:36

I have been rejected by my wife after  3 years of marriage just because another man and she left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web site, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr.Zack Balo a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com and he told me that a man cast a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my wife.

sarah wrote at 2013-08-07 11:50:37
sarah

My Name is sarah.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my boyfriend back and he means so much to me..The boy i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another woman..,When i called him he never picked my calls,he deleted me on his facebook and he changed his  facebook status from married to Single...when i went to his place of work he told his boss he never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my boyfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is wednesday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on wednesday and apologies for all he had done ..he said,he never knew what he was doing and his sudden behavior was not intentional and he promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my boyfriend called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its saturday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to uzaallpowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:uzaallpowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com.Once Again His Email Address Is: uzaallpowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com  

Tricia from Florida wrote at 2013-08-20 04:22:26
Hello every one my name is Tricia from Florida i love to share this grate testimonies of the man that help me solve my problem and i find a better job, Three weeks ago i lost my job and i started seeking for another good job and i have been to many interview but i was not giving a job so one day i saw a testimony on the internet on how Shiva help someone to get a good job so i have to contact him on his email: hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com and he told me what i need to do and after 2days all the place i have attended interview they all started calling me and i was confuse because i do not know the right one so i have to call Dr. Shiva again to know the right place i need to work so he told me how i am going to know the right one which i did and now i am the happiest person on earth....thanks to you once again DR for am grateful to you and will always be ON HIS WEBSITE http://hinduspelltempleofsolution.webs.com

Tricia from Florida wrote at 2013-08-20 04:22:43

Geogina Lee wrote at 2013-08-20 04:23:29
Good Day Every One on This Sites, I have a testimony to share, My Name is Georgina lee am from the United State of America am now 54years old Am a Medical doctor in Canada, I married for about 24years ago without any child then me and my husband go for an adoption of 2kids male/female. Last years something wonderful and gracious happened to me i came across this witch doctor in the internet that promise to help me get pregnant which i totally disagree,,, How can i be pregnant looking my age he ask me not to worry that he only specialize on pregnancy no other. That after the job has been completed there is no any side effect, that was how he told me what to do which i did, could you believe i miss my periodical time that same Month and i was pregnant. Today am now the happiest woman on Earth,, While am i testify to this site i know there are a lot of people that are in this kind of trouble some will decide to commit suicide. Please just do and contact him for help make him to understand that Georgina lee from USA directed you, his email gbojorotemple1@yahoo.com

santana wrote at 2013-08-29 12:45:24
Santana Valdez Says

My name is mrs. Santana Valdez  from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address atakpotemble@yahoo.com Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... atakpotemble@yahoo.com please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay...What a powerful man such as Dr Atakpo.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. atakpotemble@yahoo.com  

Avan Mac Henry wrote at 2013-08-31 16:09:21
You all should know, i didn't just write this article for writing sake or to play with anybody trust this is the candid true and the true only.I know how it feel when you are in love with someone and they really don't realize that you love them rather they just take you as a friend they really love.I was locked in this world for 10 year with the girl i fell in love with in senior high i watch her very of 10 year data other guys that where not me.Every one knew that i loved her, but she claimed we where just good friends and then i just started living a lie and told myself that we were just friend.I was madly in love with her, i never got to tell her this until now after i got help from mutton a spell caster.I always thought telling her will kill the only thing i had with her that is her friendship i was not going to loss that and have nothing at all.I watch her get married and to a man she never really loved and watch her live a very unhappy life i could tell that she was unhappy but she never let it out she knew how to cover her unhappiness.I finally got to let her know how i feel about her  which was a waste of time though after a long while of persistence and convincing her how much i love her, i guess she finally realize that she was always in love with me and feel the same way too.But there was a but. Cos she take promises very serious, she told me we can never be together cos she had made a promise to her husband to be faithful and to love him in goods or bad times.I was so frustrated i have never loved anyone as much as i was in loved  her but she was just to scared to break her marriage vow.I know she deserved more than what he was giving her she deserved to be happy, she deserve a man who was going to love her right.I knew i could make her happy and that is why i asked for help from  mutton a spell caster.He made me make sure i really want to do it.My mind was already made up then, there was nothing that was going make me back down.The materials needed for the spell was my only problem.It was impossible to get them here in Australia and he refuse to help me like he said most people think he want to reep them off their cash i pasted through hell and got nothing and wasted a lot of money but some how, some way, he decided to help me maybe to show and let me know how trust worthy he can be.He helped me and got them for me and was not even expensive.Take it from me if you are contact him, ask him to get the material for you.You can trust him to send down the cash to purchase he material.Like he said, he casted a direct spell and made it effective.The spell really worked cos she left her jerk husband for me .I regret not my action one day cos he didn't even give a damn if she left or not he willfully let her go cos he thought it was good for them both.mutton can really help you he one spell caster that really cares about people happiness.It up to you to contact him with this email adress i used godofosunx@rocketmail.com

blessing wrote at 2013-09-03 13:15:13
hello my name is blessing and  am very happy i want to post on this forum on how a great spell caster helped me out his name is dr uzaall of uzaallpowerfulspelltample@gmail.com i know there are women like me out there who are experiencing this kind of problem i am here to tell you to search no further as the answer is here if ther are up to five spellcasters like him this world would be a better place, my husband with whom i have been married for six years with two kids left me and my kids and we were really suffering i was running up and down i contacted many spell casters until a friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster called dr uzaall of uzaallpowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com i contacted and he told me things that made me surprised and he told me sincerely that he can cast a spell that will work in less than three days he casted the spell on tuesday and by  wednesday my husband came back to me i will continue to speak of him to the world as he treat everybody like his child,, he told me he can also cast love spell, lotto spells, contract winning spell, promotion in office spell, and so on so contact him now on his email uzaallpowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com hope he help you out too,, thank you great father once again here is his mail uzaallpowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com..

sylvia wrote at 2013-09-09 02:47:49
i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 4 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address olotospellhome@yahoo.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is olotospellhome@yahoo.com

michael wrote at 2013-09-13 00:43:29
who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is Michael i live in Chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take  care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, DR Okundonor, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of Dr  Okundonorgreatspell, my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email: dr.okundonorgreatspell@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.

Contact: dr.okundonorgreatspell@gmail.com

Celia wrote at 2013-09-14 02:18:05
First of all, Am just short of words i don't know what

to say, am so grateful to Dr Eziza for what he has

done for me. At first i thought he was a scam like

two others that i worked with, but i just decided to

contact him then he told me that my lover will be

back home within 3days. When the 3days

completed my husband called me and said he was

sorry for the frequent argument and fight, i was so

happy that my husband who left me for over 2

years called me. Now we are together he can't do

without me, he always wants me to be by his side

and he just bought me a new car. If you want to

contact him for help, his email is

ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com or +2348058176289

cynthia wrote at 2013-09-14 13:36:44
i want to thank Dr.Eziza for what he has done

for me .I was happily married for 14years before

my husband ran away with a younger woman

called Rose .i have to provide for my children

which was not easy being a single mother

because i love my husband and i tried all my

best to get him back but all failed .i have to tell

my best friend about my situation who directed

me to Dr Eziza temple from the ancient city

of benin who solved my problem for me within

11rs.If you have any problems about your

relationship i advise you to contact him .he is the

only solution to your problems ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com or tel.

+2348058176289

Katie wrote at 2013-10-02 15:27:12

Here is my testimony i have been playing lottery for three years and i have not winning, The last time i won big was 2000USD and that was a year ago but last week a friend of my introduced me to a spell caster from Africa and i was told that he can help me through the use of traditional voodoo i did not believe it and i say let me just give a try to know how real it . My friend the spell caster told me to get the ticket and play the lottery and i won $207million now my name is all over the globe in the virgina lottery win there is nothing i can do much than to thank Dr Zack Balo of wiseindividualspell@gmail.com cause he alone i believe can make you win. I promise that i will make people know about him and that is what i am doing online now contact him today and be happy wiseindividualspell@gmail.com

CALL PRIEST ODUMA FOR HELP +2348153363047 wrote at 2013-10-10 17:50:52
Hello PRIEST ODUMA, You were my last hope and after all the spell casters I tried before, you were my last chance that I had getting my wife back, and you kept your promise! My wife wrote me such a touching letter last week. She wants to live with me and the kids again. I really feel I'm living a new life Thank you soooooo much PRIEST ODUMA

Alex , UK ..

Contact priest oduma via emial @spellofsolution1@yahoo.com OR call him on +2348153363047

ANANYMOUS wrote at 2013-10-15 06:06:58
Good day readers, i want to testify of what the spell caster i found on net did for me. i have been seeking for the help of a spell caster to bring back my run away husband. he left me and our 2kids and elope with his new mistress. He told me he dont want me as his wife again, i did everything possible to get him back none work for me. i saw a testimony about this great spell caster called dr kabaka, he assured me of positive result within 48hours, I decided to give him a try, he cast a spell for me my husband came back begging me for a re-union. i accept him back and now we are living together happily. All my humble thanks to Dr kabaka for saving my marriage. If you need his help, just contact him now via his email KABAKASPELL@GMAIL.COM or his phone number +2348169750752. He will certainly help you too.

susan wrote at 2013-10-20 23:19:42
Hello everyone, i am from USA i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr ogala, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for one years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr ogala for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com  

CALL PRIEST ODUMA FOR HELP +2348153363047 wrote at 2013-10-21 20:07:54

Thank you so much for all your hard work, I truly dont know what I would have done without your help. Like so many other people Im just so sorry I did not find you sooner. You are a very warm hearted and kind man that is so gifted. Once again thank you PRIEST ODUMA,  and all the best for the future.

Nickolas

TEXAS

CONTACT PRIEST ODUMA VIA EMAIL SPELLOFSOLUTION1@YAHOO.COM OR CALL HIM ON +2348153363047

JAMES wrote at 2013-10-25 11:14:19

I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;okutemple@hotmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:okutemple@hotmail.com

Alse Holmer wrote at 2013-11-07 20:06:41
I hate to say this i have to cos even of it feels wrong its something i had to do.Some people say if a door closes another opens but i say that is just a fancy way of dealing with the pain we feel cos really if we loss something or someone so dear, we can never really get a replacement cos nothing will ever seem to fit.Well that was just how i felt when my wife wanted out of a eleven years marriage with beautiful kids.As ashamed and as sorry as i am, it was alll my fault.I made our marriage almost come to an end but glade it didn't all thinks to Mutton Osun a magic guy or rather spell caster as most people call it online.Its amazing how one mistake can take away all you have worked hard for in just a blink.Just a moment of weakness that made me cheat on my wife, would have been the end of all my happiness and my family.Most people reading this may think a guy cheats on his wife and does all he can not to loss her.I know what come to the mind first is, if he really loved her as he claim why cheat in the first place? Honestly for experience you just don't make up your mind to want to be unfaithful to your other half ie wife or girlfriend, it just happens like something or lets say some kind of impulse just take control and make you do even when at that moment you know  you gonna regret it forever.This is how best i can explain it but i know one thing after i did it, i realized how much i loved my wife and at the same time how much i betrayed her. It didn't stay hiden for so long she found out and she lost it all isaw it  clearly she still loved me so much cos in her eyes all i could see was deep pain and a thick cut in her heart even when she kicked me out and wanted a divorce.I lovec this woman with all my heart heart and was really not going to let her go.As i said i asked a spell caster Mutton Osun to help me restore my marriage and my life cos really he was my last option to happiness again. His spell made the subconscious part of her that always loved me selflessly surface again as he explained what ever he did help a lot as other article i read about him said, he only asks for materials for the spell and if it may arise extra money to ship the spell package to you. He is honest and trustworthy one of the only good help out there. IF you may contact do it with this email godsofosunx@rocketmail.com

Elizabeth wrote at 2013-11-27 16:18:57
Hello readers, my name is Elizabeth Michael, I want to thank Dr. Dele for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, I was having a serious breakup with my husband, but when I contacted him through the testimony of “Irene Gary”. He immediately brought him back to me with his historical powers and he also helped me to get a good job. Since I knew him my husband has been loving and faithful to me, well I will say that this man is a really great spell caster, no wonder people talk more about him, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

Dr. Dele’s email address: dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

Eleni wrote at 2013-12-03 18:55:14
MY LOVE STORY:

My Name is Eleni Mills, from Texas, USA; I have already tried three internet spell caster's, but they end up taking my money without bringing back my boyfriend, I cried and prayed to God to help me find any genuine Spell Caster for the last time before I came across so many interesting testimonies about Dr. Dele on blogs. I wasn't sure anything would come of it and I trust that this will be my last attempt, so I gave him all that he needed and he finally cast the Love Spell for me. Within 48hours that he told me, my boyfriend came to my office and apologized in the presence of my colleagues, I had no choice than to hug him and forgive him (so romantic). He came back with so much care, kind and romance - everything I always wanted.

We have been together for 2 months now and no negative effects from the love spell and we are talking about getting married this December. “I'm a believer of God!" If you need help you can contact him for help because I know that he was sent by God to help people solve problems. Email him on; dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

real wrote at 2014-01-06 10:52:14
In June 2013, I was on the verge of losing my boyfriend. After your love spell I found he still loved me. You advised me to speak to him. He refused to open up. I asked you about casting a spell. You explained the process. Within 2 months, his mood completely changed, his outlook improved 100 percent and we made plans for the future. Now we're engaged and the wedding is January 2014. Thank you Doc Obdo you can forward your issue to Doc Obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call him +2348155425481 for quick response

- Olivia,Humphrey  

CLUXE wrote at 2014-01-17 03:03:07
I am CLUXE MORREV from USA,i hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called DR OKORO in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contact him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 3kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you DR OKORO of okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com,i and my family are very much happy and we are living large now,i am grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people in problems His email is okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

Lee marie wrote at 2014-01-19 02:37:46
Get your Spell Cast in the Great AGAGU LOVE SPELL of Spell...Make your Lover and your Ex-Lover love you the more without looking at others...

Fertility Spell,

Love Spells,

Lotto Winner,

Money Spells,

Job Spell,

Coupons Luck,

Lost Love Spells,

Divorce Spells,

Magic Spells,

Protection Spells,

witchcraft spells,

Death Spells,

Voodoo Dolls,

Hoodoo Spells,

Forget Me Spells,

Evil Eye Spells,

Kissing Spell,

Venus Spell,

Make An Enemy Move Away Spell,

Aura Cleansing,

Sand Healing,

Crystal Healing,

I Want Him/Her Back Spells,

Beauty Spells,

Break Up A Relationship Spells,

Protection Spells,

Remove Sickness Spells ,

AND MORE

Email:AGAGULOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM

http://agagulovespell.blogspot.com/201

Olivia wrote at 2014-01-19 20:17:40

I WANT TO THANK GREAT DRbaba  FOR HELPING ME WITH MY LOST HUSBAND DEVIS HOLLYWOOD...

Dr baba is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Olivia Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA,okutemple@hotmail.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to traveled away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of the house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Sonia  From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called DrBABA,and how he helped her in getting her husband back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (okutemple@hotmail.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great BABA i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (okutemple@hotmail.com) Thanks, From Olivia Devis

, baBA is my Grandfather because he was always there for me when i needed him mostly and he is the reason why i am happy today.

jenifer wrote at 2014-02-07 06:20:21

i want to thank God for using dr. trust as my source of savior after 2year of joblessness and my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with dr. trust after i saw a ladies testimony on how she was helped by this same dr. trust,So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be ok in 3 days time.Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what surprise me the most was that a company i applied for over 4 month called me and said i should resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to dr trust if you wish in contacting him ULTIMATESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM or is cell number +2348156885231. He do cast the spell as following

(1) If youant a child.

(6) You w want your ex back.

(2) you need a divorce in your relationship

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women & men to run after you.

(5) If you want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

(9) Herbal care

Contact him today on: ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

Cindy wrote at 2014-02-12 13:46:34

What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my husband had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the internet i came across someone testimony about Dr.Zack Balo helped her to get her lover back so i contacted Dr.Zack Balo and to my greatest surprise Dr.Zack Balo was able to bring back my husband within 3 days. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr.Zack Balo. For those in need of Dr.Zack Balo help can contact Dr.Zack Balo via email: wiseindividualspell@gmail.com or better still you can give him a call on +2348078927387. And i promise you that your lover will definitely be back to you.  

Frank Morrison wrote at 2014-02-20 08:13:16

Do you want your Ex back after a divorce

My name is Frank Morrison, my family and i live in NY USA.It was after seven years i got to discover that my wife was unfaithful to me.I didn't know what was going on at first but as she got deep in the affair with her new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks.I notice that she no longer light up when i touch her or kiss her in her neck and her chest cos she really liked it when i did that, she also usually get naked in front of me but when she started seeing that guy she stopped it.I remember asking her if i have done anything that makes her feel irritated when i am around her then she gives silly excuses that she has been feeling stressed up and that she need space for a while.I know when you are been asked for space its usually because there is something fishy is going on.I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on.And in a week time he brought me prove that my wife that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me with her high school lover.I had picture of her walking out a of a restaurant with him and many other photo of them kissing in public like she will never be caught by someone that knows she is my wife.I asked myself, even when we had a daughter together she could this to me.That same night i showed her the pictures that i got from my private investigator.She didn't look at it before saying, that she is seeing someone and she know that i just found out about it.Then she said that she is in love with him.At that moment, i didn't know if to kill myself or to kill her but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me cos i was so much in love with her to even think of thinking to hurt her.As time when on she asked for a divorce and got it and even got custody of our daughter and i was all alone by myself.For a year i tried all i could to get her back with the help of my seven year old daughter.Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of her friend but turned out all bad.I know most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was impressive.And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER Dr brave really made my life much better cos he gave me my family back.He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to provide the materials for the spell and believe that he had the power to help me.Like he said, he was going to do something that will make her reset her love and affection for me just as it has always been.My wife told me she woke up and realized that she should have never left me that i am all she needs.To make thing clear, her life with her high school lover was great before Dr brave castled the spell they had no disagreement on anything.The guy said it himself that why she broke up with him is unexplainable.Only Dr brave can do such a thing contact him to solve your problem with his email:bravespellcaster@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Anderson wrote at 2014-02-25 01:45:42

My Name is Anderson..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 4 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com  

Olivia mike wrote at 2014-02-25 09:15:09

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my lover back to me..My name is Olivia mike, and I base in London.,I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, SHE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr.Brave  .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is VIA EMAIL bravespellcaster@gmail.com , THANK FOR THE PEOPLE WHO READY MY TESTIMONY.CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS Thank you so much great one, I won't forget your good works on my family.

Sophia Moris wrote at 2014-02-28 01:00:32
I'm now engaged to the father of my two kids who i love so much.Before all these sudden happiness took place in my life i went through hell.I dated my fiance for 8years with little breakup's between until a whore came into our life who was my best friend.When i discovered my fiance was cheating on me with her i was so mad at him that i could not even look at him anymore.As time went on i and my fiance was trying to fix things but my best friend wanted us to be apart from each other in other to have him to herself which she later achieved.Soon my fiance wasn't paying attention to me anymore.All he could think of was how he could dump me and his two beautiful kids in other to be with my best friend.I was so heart broken because i loved him so much i tried all means to get him back but it wasn't possible.After a long while of unhappiness i meant a spell caster on-line whose name is Baba Banojo i explained my problem to him and he demanded for some materials to prepare a spell and i proved the materials and since then my life has been transformed from sadness to total happiness.If you have a similar problem he might be the right person to solve your problem so if you need help contact him via bababanojospell@outlook. com

George Miller wrote at 2014-03-04 02:14:00
My wife has accused me of a lot of things in our years of marriage some of those accusation were true and i admitted to doing them but am to much in love with her to give her an s.t.d. She was down to end our marriage cos she believed i gave an s.t.d. She had a good reason to believe that cos of late i haven't been the best husband. Thank God that s@@t was clarified in the Trisha show that i was not responsible for the s.t.d. She was in love with me as i was in love with her. Yes  i will admit to the fact that i f$$ked up so many times but we always got around our problem i don't mean avoid it i mean we fixed our problem like real adults but my stepson always thought i was not good enough for his mother. We never really got along. I never hated him, but he just didn't like me and i wasn't gonna suck up to him.He just wanted me out of their life and our problem just made it possible for him to see that happen cos he also accused me of giving my wife, his mother s.t.d. I agreed to do the Trisha show thinking maybe it will help fix our marriage but it made it even worse. After the show she was more down to leave me. She asked that i move out of the house filed for a divorce and all. I thought she will come to her sense and see that though she had s.t.d i still wanted to be with her. I thought if i should give her time the anger and bitterness will die but it didn't even after a whole month after everything.She had the divorce papers delivered to me. I could not let her go just like that.I got desperate and i started panicking so i used a spell to get her back i know most people don't believe and you may call me crazy but it worked for me. I found a comment on the Internet about this spell caster Metodo Ell. The comment said he doesn't do spell for those who are not meant to be together. I mean i believe with all my heart that she is the one thing i needed in my life and i also know she needs me too so i thought he could help me get her back.He agreed to help me cos he also said we are soul mate.All i needed for the spell were materials to get the spell done. I could not get them so i paid him to get them for me since he is the expert in this stuff.After three days, he sent me a substance with instructions on how to make the spell effective and i did as he directed but honestly it took seven days to work i guess good things don't work like zap. As far as i can tell that s$$t  worked cos all my marriage problem just fell off my shoulder AFTER THE SPELL WAS CAST.My wife didn't go through with the divorce and stepson is cool with me now. If you want to get him to cast a spell for you contact him here with this email address metodoacamufortress@yahoo. com he could also do a direct spell maybe it meant cost a little more than mine i don't know him only can tell you that.  

marcus wrote at 2014-03-04 03:58:21
BEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL CASTER

REAL AND POWERFUL  SPELL CASTER

WHAT ARE YOUR CHALLENGES IN LIFE ? DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR EX BACK, DO YOU NEED TO MAKE  A WISH, DO YOU WANT TO GET ANOTHER PERSONS HUSBAND OR WIFE, DO YOU WANT TO CAST A SPELL ON YOUR LOVER FOREVER, DO YOU WANT TO UNCAST A SPELL DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE YOURSELF UNDER A SPELL CASTER, ARE YOU SICK  AND YOU WANT  TO  GET HEALING, ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIV AND AIDS AND YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF IT, ARE SS AND YOU WANT TO CONVERT TO AA,  DO WANT ALL YOUR DEBT TO BE WIPED OFF WITHOU PAYING ANY DIME, DO WANT TO CAST A SPELL ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE, ARE YOUR PARENT HAVING TROUBLES IN THEIR MARRIAGE AND WANT THE TROUBLES TO STOP, DO YOU WANT TO GET ANOTHER LIFE PARTHNER FOR DADDY OR MUMMY, ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLES WITH YOUR MARITAL LIFE AND YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THE TROUBLES. ALL THESE ARE POSSIBLE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CONTACT DR SPIRITUS MARCUS ON HIS PRIVATE EMAIL AND YOUR DESIRES WILL BE GRANTED WITH THE ASSURANCE OF GETTING WHAT SO EVER YOU WANT TO GET WITHIN THE NEX 48 HOURS. HIS EMAIL IS  ancesrialspelltemple@gmail.com  CONTACT HIM NOW AND ALL YOUR WORIES WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST.

TRY HIM AND ALL YOUR TROUBLES WILL BE THE THING OF THE PAST, HE ONLY GIVES THE BEST SPIRITUAL WORKS WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT,  HIS SPELL WORKS ARE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE.

jenifer wrote at 2014-03-04 03:59:31

My name is Mrs. jenifer,From philipines,and I’m

happily married with a lovely husband and two

children.I had a very big problem with my husband

few months ago,to the extent that he even packed his

things away from our house. He left I and and my kids

for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best

and effort to bring him back.I discussed it with a very

good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice

concerning a spell caster, that he is the only one that

can handle my situations and problem,that he’s

always ready and able to do anything related to spell

casting and helping of the needy, Pls every every one i

would like you all to contact him with his email

address,which is as

follows.” ancesrialspelltemple@gmail.com". I

never believed in spell casting,but My friend

convinced me and i had no choice than to follow my

friend advice,because i never dreamed of loosing my

lovely Husband. And i contacted him with his email

address,and i discussed with him all my problems and

worries and so surprisingly,he told me that I’ll get my

husband back a day after. I didn't believed Him, until

when i got home,the next day,my husband called me

to inform me that he is coming back home…..So

Amazing!! That’s how i got my husband back through spell

casting and our relationship was stronger than ever.

One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to the

people around me that problems like this,can always

be solved by spiritus marcus. So! my advice to you out

there is to visit this same E-mail address,and tell him

your problems too,if you are in any condition related

to love issue or getting your ex back or and problem

at all or you need a spell to be rich, pls Contact him and have a happy life. you can

contact him via email ancesrialspelltemple@gmail.com  

elizabeth wrote at 2014-04-25 08:37:18
My name is Elizabeth Taylor from UK. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is DR ABUBAKAR (drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com) he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4years. I really loved him, but his family was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told DR ABUBAKAR what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 8 days when i returned to UK, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com

Jennifer wrote at 2014-06-12 08:29:36

My name is Jennifer and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful DR PALOMA, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through ***. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR PALOMA Email palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a 2das my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com

norah wrote at 2014-12-24 06:46:09
Thanks once again the great Dr Zaza I am Norah lewis I want to

share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for

me I was married for more than six years no child with this, my

heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone

from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my

problem on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a

visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this

problem to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my

husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this

with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell

cast so I was not my self of telling her my problem so I ask her what

we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we

be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist

for me to try him then I ask her for his contact she gave me his number

and his email address his number +2348103508204 and here is the email

drzazaspelltemple100@hotmail.com so I called him first before I email

him to know if his is the write person so he cast the spell and am so

happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and

his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless

you all from Norah.

adams wrote at 2015-01-01 14:25:04
My name is Adams Chamies,i base in Canada want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back, who i sworn to be with until when he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get my ex back until i met a testimony share by Maria from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and i decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Maria and i have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one i met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem i have no solution to,i introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems,and their problem were solve with the great help of Dr.kume. they get back their ex within 48 hours.i am so happy that my ex is back to me again,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.kume. if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others.contact email(kemespelltemple@gmail.com) also visit his web site www. drkume.blogspot.com

mr john wrote at 2015-02-12 12:40:44

My name is sarah andy i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr john for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they caste-red the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr john caste-red on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr john for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend, if you have any problem you have to contact drjohnspelltemple@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

Tanya Albert wrote at 2015-04-26 21:02:56
Am Tanya Albert from United State I was heartbroken that my boyfriend decided to leave the relationship, so I had the Retrieve A Lover spell cast. with Dr Ekpiku Within a week of the spell casting, he called "just to talk." After some pleasant talks and catching up, he asked to see me again. I felt he had started to turn around. I decided to give him a chance just to see. now we are happily married and He is absolutely crazy about me, i thank Dr Ekpiku for bringing back my ex, if you need his help you can contact him via email:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

JUSTINKERISSA wrote at 2015-06-30 21:42:09
My name is Justin Kerissa and am from Trinidad.... I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing positive happen. The doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day I read how DR OGBIDI helped others get pregnant ONLINE... I decided to contact the great man via email (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM) OR (DROGBIDISOLUTIONHOME@YAHOO.CO.UK) and DR OGBIDI cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and to my greatest surprise i was pregnant, i was so happy...... i can never forget what this great man did for me..... Thanks to Great DR OGBIDI who opened my blessings of conceiving , i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact DR OGBIDI NOW and be happy FOREVER ....+2347050203191

CONTACT HIM TROUGH HIS WEBSITE http://drogbidisolutionhome.webs.com/

HYTHON wrote at 2015-07-01 09:53:52
I have never been a fan of Africa and there traditional way of worshiping, But what changed my mind and my view was when i came in contact with this powerful spell caster called Dr.Zabaza who used his Africa powers to bring back my lover who has left me long ago.Through the effectiveness of Dr.Zabaza spell my lover came back to me within 48 hour and since then i have promise myself that i am going to publish the contact details of Dr.Zabaza in every internet site i lay my hands on. And the details are +2348182620374 and via email: zabaza.logan@yahoo.com

JUSTIN KERISSA wrote at 2015-07-05 09:04:46

Ellen Stifler Logan wrote at 2015-07-05 16:04:15
This is a fact that i know and every woman that will be reading this also know. We will do anything possible to keep or get the one one we love though we might go about it in different ways but what does it matter how we went about it all that matters, is that we get them. My now husband for two years was not always in love with me me he only saw me as this close friend and personal assistance. He was married to a very beautiful nice woman. I always prayed i would get to have a very happy family like the he had with his ex wife. You could fill the love and passion in the air just as you walk into their home. This ought not be be my story to tell but still i will because he is my husband now. After four years of their beautiful marriage, i say beautiful because they loved each other at least i know my husband loved her then. His ex wife out got really sick he developed stroke. It was really bad but he never left her side he always always there for her. He was always in the hospital with her day and night. I just though he was the bravest and caring man that i have ever know. And yeah, she got well but not all the way i mean she came back but not her love and affection. I don't know maybe it was the sickness that changed her or she never really loved my husband and felt he was the cause of her problem her sickness and all the bad things that had happened to her since they meant. She gave him hell, she got mad at him over every little thing she stopped him form seeing all his friend and female friends and even made him fire me. She was obsessed with things like he was cheating on her and his friends are telling him to leave her. She was diagnosed and was free form psychological break down. I don't know she just developed hatred for my now husband. She constantly threatened to take everything form him his house, constructing firm and even with that he still loved her. He would complain to me all day about what's happening telling me how he wants to fix thing between him and her even when it became really bad that they no longer shared the same bed she would not let him touch her. I thought it was my chance with him but i was fooling myself because yeah i told him how i felt for him and i thrown myself at him but it did not work he still wanted to be with his wife. He live like that with her for one year. I loved him and he was suffering i wanted to set him free from her so i contacted a powerful spell caster Obudun Magonata to help me make him love me. He asked me to get some materials which was hard for me to find because i would have had to break many laws and got my self in trouble so i just wired the expense to him and after four days my wise came true he loved me just as he love his ex wife i was the apple of the eye just like how he was the apple of my eye but Obudun Magonata told me that his ex wife would let let us be and she will frustrate our love until we give up and just as he told me it happened he wanted 70% of everything my husband had and the court was already in her favor plus she was from a very powerful family. That brought another problem he was ready to loss all he had for us but still he did not want to loss them but thanks to Obudun Magonata He helped use with another spell that made her drop the case and just signed the papers to let use be together. I t was mind blowing what Obudun Magonata did for us it not just as you read now it was so supernatural. Even before i had my first child he told me that we will last forever till death because of the two kids i will bear for him. Its also coming to pass i have a 2 years old son and i am pregnant for the second child now.Only those like me who Obudun Magonata have helped knows how powerful he is. Only him can solve the unsolved if you need his help use this email spiritsofobudunmagonata@yahoo.com

stella wrote at 2015-07-09 04:13:20
  When my lover left me i felt like killing myself because of the promises made and the love we shared. i was in pain for some few months until i came in contact with Dr.Abolo whose details are Abolospell@hotmail.com and +2347052534659 it was through the help of Dr.Abolo that my ex lover came back to me asking for re-union, and now we are happily together again as lovers. All this was made possible through the help of Dr.Abolo and he can also do the same in your life only if you give him a chance by contacting him via his details Abolospell@hotmail.com or call him directly +2347052534659 and see how that broken relationship of yours will be restored back within 48hrs..

Stella..... from U.S.A

clara williams wrote at 2015-07-09 14:17:57
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Clara Williams, and I base in Indian.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called ogududu who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called kate,she testified about how ogududu brought back her Ex lover in less than 48 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop ogududu e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give ogududu a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before.ogududu is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man…If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great ogududu today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here’s his contact:

drogududuspellhome@gmail.com or call +2348144368825 THANK YOU DR

Thank you great ogududu. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3)You want to be promoted in your office.

(4)You want women/men to run after you.

(5)If you want a child.

(6)[You want to be rich.

(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8)If you need financial assistance.

(9)Herbal care

10)Help bringing people out of prison

(11)Marriage Spells

(12)Miracle Spells

(13)Beauty Spells

(14)PROPHECY CHARM

(15)Attraction Spells

(16)Evil Eye Spells

(17)Kissing Spell

(18)Remove Sickness Spells

(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS

(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS

(21) Charm to get who to love you.

(22)Business spell. [23] If you want the cure of HIV AIDS

Contact him today on:drogududuspellhome@gmail.com or call +2348144368825 THANK YOU DR

Julia wrote at 2015-07-11 07:29:40

Hello my name is Julia I want to give a testimony about my HIV

virus that was cured by a great spell caster. Since last 4

months I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long

again and am so grateful about him DR.CHARLS who cured my HIV

AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my

best friends; he told me that there is a great spell caster that

can cure my HIV. I asked her if she had his email, she gave me

his email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the

necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should

go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now

a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another

doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet

earth, so I emailed him and thanked him.

hivspelltemple@outlook.com +2348100271767

Katie Morgan wrote at 2015-07-12 21:55:35
Hello

My name is Katie Morgan, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR CANDOVA this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR CANDOVA I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS  and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR CANDOVA and how great his work is. I contacted him via email candovalovespell@yahoo.com immediately and follow the step that he ask  and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR CANDOVA, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR CANDOVA contact is CANDOVALOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2347030393888 you are the next to share your testimony to every one.  

Katie Morgan wrote at 2015-07-12 22:00:13
Hello

Bekar Joe wrote at 2015-07-15 15:52:21
Hi My name is "BEKAR JOE" I was married for 15years with lilian. things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me.she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle dr. trust did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news...  I strongly believe someone out there need's his help.(Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.call him +2348156885231 his Via web sit: (http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast)  

SHAVIN wrote at 2015-07-19 10:12:41
Omg it really works within 48 hour, I am still in total surprise that through Dr.Zabaza spell my lover was able to come back to me within 48 hours, This i never expected because i have never seen anything that take effect on humans like this. At first when i read some testimonies on the internet about Dr.Zabaza i never knew he was this powerful but i am happy right that i contacted Dr.Zabaza. You can also contact Dr.Zabaza by calling +2348182620374 or write Dr.Zabaza through zabaza.logan@yahoo.com

Sarah12 wrote at 2015-07-19 11:05:37

!!! “LOVE is the key to LIFE” !!!

Are you seeking for a love spell,or you have tried so many spell caster's and no result,Here comes to the solution of all your love problem.I have lost over $2500 to scamer's before I meet Dr Ukaka.He ask me to trust and believe in him only which i did, now my wife is back to me after been separated for 3 years,please if any one need any relationship help then Dr Ukaka is the answer, you can reach him now on website { http://freedomlovespel.yolasite.com} or email him on...freedomlovespel@gmail.com or still call his number +2348133873774 Thanks..  

Robert Alonso wrote at 2015-07-25 06:59:43
If you have been reading comment online about this spell caster Obudun Magonata it will be easy for me to tell you this that he couldn't get any more really that he is already. I have come to a conclusion that the gift he possess and his good heart are the strongest most powerful thing i have ever known. He is the most straight forward person and most understanding anyone can ever meet. He did not even ask for my money he just asked me to get materials that will be needed for the spell and that was it. To start, i am an alcoholic and also have a strong addiction for gambling. I lost almost a 100 grand on internet gambling and still did not stop at the same time i was drinking heavily i got suspended form work for a duration of four years because of my drinking problem & my home, i destroyed it with by myself. I was unfaithful to my wife  several times and she knew what was happening, i kept yelling over nothing on my girls. My addiction to gambling and drinking was complimentary i was losing a lot of money and still playing and was drinking a lot to calm my nerves. The addiction made me numb my feelings was gone. My wife , my girls saw me as a monster. I remember this day, my wife told me it as my second girl's birthday the other week and my responds was "grown *** girls don't celebrate their birthday and if she wanted to she can as well go get a job so she can use want she earn to celebrate every day of her life". I still can't believe i said that to my wife and on top of that her sister was right there. My wife was hurt it was written all over her face her face and she told me " I don't even know who you are any more where is the man that use to be the human shield of this family ? that man would never had said anything to hurt me or his kids you don't even care that you are scaring h*** out of this girls? one more of this and i am out" there i told her i don't need them they were weighing me down  that there were burden on me. Those words still hunts me till this day i can believe i really said all those words. My wife left me and off course with the kids and foolish drunk me happily signed the divorce papers. Honestly i don't know maybe it because i was drunk most of the the day, i felt go i get gambling and kept drinking losing big and winning little waking up with different ladies on my bed every morning. I was like this for two years, and i felt i was on top of the world but my friend made me see i had nothing anymore his wife won't let him talk to me or hang out with me i gradually felt empty. At a point i saw  i needed to get clean and actually committed to my self to AA off course it was hard to admit but with my friends help i got committed. I was six months clean from alcohol and gambling when i discovered my wife was see another man and they were going to get married. I was still in love with her. She was mad when she saw me, she wanted nothing to do with me, my girls hated me because of me they could not even look at me. I tried to get close and got a restraining order. I needed to be my family again i know i ruined it by myself i just wanted to make it up to them i failed then and i wanted to redeem myself to show them the man that use to be the human shield of his family is back i found him again. Obudun Magonata was the man that help me made it happen. It was the course of find a away to reach my wife i found this great spell caster. I did not have the privilege of meeting but like he told other he had helped, some of them met him in real time. He told me after the spell casting my wife , my child will love me like we never fell apart they would know i messed up but they will not care about it any more. I got the materials that was required of me by i got i mean i asked him to help me sending over to him the total cost because most of the materials  where only found in the heart of Libya. Just after the spell process was concluded a package was sent to me i can't disclose its content but it rest easy it could not even harm a fly. He told me what to do with it and all he said will happen happened. I had my family back my wife , my child and i are once again that happy family i lost. I was still on suspension he told he i will get a call to come back to work and i did just after all he did for me. This spell caster he has something that saves lives. Am glad i met him all he promised me he did i wish i could me more grateful. I will leave his email contact like those other person that did in there comment or article which ever this is  spiritsofobudunmagonata@yahoo.com

Robert Alonso wrote at 2015-07-25 07:07:02

Robert Alonso wrote at 2015-07-26 02:41:41

Katy Dickson wrote at 2015-08-06 12:25:19
My name is Kathy and I Want to tell the world about a great man called Dr.Ekpen of EKPEN TEMPLE for bringing joy into my marriage after 3years of divorce from my husband and my 2 kids, i have don everything to bring them back to my life because i love them so much so a friend introduced me to a spell caster last who did every thing spiritually and bring them back within 48hours, now we are together and happy even more than we where before. You can contact this great spell caster to solve your own relationship problems via email like i did on: (ekpentemple at gmail.com)  

colby wrote at 2015-12-16 19:44:46
"" HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK""

I want to use this great medium to thank LORD MASUKA for helping me to get my boyfriend back after he dumped me for 3 months .My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his church and told me he is no longer want me and live me in pain and heart break.I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster LORD MASUKA of lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com and i contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 3 days and i am so grateful to him for the good work he has done for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call +2347053105287 or view and contact him on his website: http://lordmasukaspelltem.wix.com/lordmasuka you can contact for any kind of help and he will help you. And you can also reach him on facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord masuka

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Quinn