Pagan/Wiccan Religion/BINDING OF SEXUALITY

Sometime ago I became an innocent participant in some kind of witch feud.  I did not take part in any kind of ritual but I was apparently the target of at least one person's jealousy.  I believe that my sexuality was bound in some way to destroy my relationship at that time.  It succeeded.  In addition to preventing any kind of sexual enjoyment, I am plagued by bad luck, can't hold down a job and lead a very lonely life as every relationship and friendship fails, and my home is always under psychic attack which I can't stop.  Now, some years later, I am still affected by it and I would dearly like to find a way to undo whatever was done.  Can you advise me please.

Hail and well met!  I have offered this protection before and I know that it is very very effective.  I am suggesting the following for your protection: Create and carry a "mojo-bag;" obtain the suggested pendant (below); use the suggested spell (below); and research for purchase Dion Fortune's text "Psychic Self Defense" or other texts within the genre.  Here is the spell and suggestions for your use:

You should create what is commonly known as a "mojo bag" to protect yourself.  Place the following items in a small black colored pouch for you to carry on your person or in your purse:  one piece of crystal quartz, one piece of copper (older Penny, etc.), a feather from a pigeon, a small piece of red colored cord, a few of YOUR fingernail clippings, mint leaves, and some sage.  Take the bag and place it on your altar.  Meditate and sprinkle the bag with anointing oil.  Thank the Archangel Michael (Mee-chi-el) and ask for his protection.  Carry the bag at all times.  In addition I would suggest the purchase and use of the following amulet for personal protection from malevolent spirits to be worn around the neck commonly known as the "Secret Seal of Solomon Talisman."  You should be able to find this talisman as an amulet necklace for under twenty ($20.00) U.S. Dollars in many places perhaps locally where you live or definitely on the Internet.  It was designed for Western Ceremonial Magick purposes and inspired by King Solomon himself who ostensibly used it for protection against demonic and negative spiritual forces when he imprisoned demons in a brass vessel.  It is still as valid and useful today and I highly recommend it for the protection you require.  In fact, if you do nothing else you absolutely should acquire the talisman and wear it.  

In addition, here is a simple protection chant to protect you from evil brought on by negative spiritual energy.  You should do this before and after experiencing negativity and evil:

While holding a piece of copper (e.g., the Penny), visualize yourself sitting in the middle of a pentagram facing upwards with 3 circles of purple light around you and say:  

"PROTECT (state your name) WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
say it three times in succession and then end it with the words: "SO MOTE IT BE."

On alternate days chant this spell (again while holding the piece of copper):

EVIL TO THE GROUND."  Say it three times and end it
with the words: "SO MOTE IT BE."

More than anything else you need to visualize the protection around yourself and the negative energy attached to you being grounded and harmlessly dissipated.

Be blessed!  I have every confidence that this will work.  You should be able to free yourself from this turn of bad luck, etc.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I would be happy to answer general and specific questions concerning Wicca (including traditional forms of witchcraft); Paganism; Western Ceremonial Magick; Thelema; etc. as I have direct participant experience with all of them. I am a student and practitioner of medieval metaphysics and a Certified Chikara Reiki Master using Usui and Tibetan attunements. I am a traveling Pagan Clergyman and offer marriage, hand-fasting, blessing, and saining services. I offer advice on spell creation and casting as well as protection. Specialized topics of knowledge: *Wicca. *Western Ceremonial Magick. *Thelema. *Spiritualism. *Spellcraft. *Protection. *Rites. *Actual practice and ritual. *More!

For over thirty years have I been a practicing Wiccan and practitioner of Western Ceremonial Magick. I am always looking to network and communicate with other like minded individuals who are looking to explore the spiritual and metaphysical boundaries outside of the confines of the commonly accepted mundane parameters. I also have an education in comparative religions and serve as a traveling Pagan Clergy Minister. I practice Wicca and Western Ceremonial Magick and observe the rites of both. I participate in Coven activities. By practice I observe the Sabbats, Esbats, and Full & New Moon Rituals. I am a certified Usui Reiki Master, Tibetan Reiki Master, and Chikara-Reiki-Do Master.

I will gladly provide distance healing at no cost. Just send an e-mail describing the patient's name, age, physical location and ailment and I will direct the healing nature of Reiki energy to him or her. Please note that I am licensed to perform marriages and am registered to officiate marriages in New York City, NY. Most States define marriage as a legal and ceremonial union between a male and female couple. I also perform handfastings, ceremonial unions, and marriage ceremonies. I also offer reaffirming vows ceremonies between previously married couples/partners as well. My ceremonies are very professional and tasteful. You will not be disappointed. I offer informal counseling for pre and post-marriage couples. I also perform ritual work and am available to augment or "stand in" for others by proxy during absences involving more complex multiple member ritual work. This is useful when members are ill, or are unable to attend during long absences.

Long have I traveled down the path of spiritual growth. I have been initiated into and am learned in several esoteric orders. My educational studies have been very eclectic. I am a professional with multiple degrees from mundane institutions, and multiple degrees from less "traditional" institutions as well as years of "self-taught" learnings from practitioners of various "crafts." I am a certified Usui Reiki Master, Tibetan Reiki Master, and Chikara-Reiki-Do Master. I was Ordained (by certification & ordination letter) through the Universal Life Church (ULC) and Monastery in 2001 and have earned Ministerial Counseling Certification through the SOUL Clinic Program. I have been awarded the coveted Doctor of Metaphysics (DM) degree from the ULC and fully apply my education to real life practice. I have been licensed by the City of New York to marry couples. I have studied and practiced esoterica with numerous organizations and have experience with the OTO, Golden Dawn, etc. I also have an education in comparative religions and serve as a traveling Pagan Clergy Minister. I practice Wicca and Western Ceremonial Magick and observe the rites of both. By practice I observe the Sabbats, Esbats, and Full & New Moon Rituals. I do teach students and am a certified Instructor of Metaphysics. Please note that I am licensed to perform legal marriages. The majority of states have defined a legal marriage as a legal and ceremonial union between a male and female couple. Paganism and Modern Wicca/Witchcraft as belief systems are more relevant today than ever. I feel that as human beings the need for belief in a higher power(s) is/are instinctive and necessary for survival. Please see my profiles on "The Witches Voice (WVOX)" website:

I am a Counselor licensed with the Universal Life Church of Modesto, CA. I hold a ULC license as a religious counselor and provide counseling and therapy under the guidelines of the S.O.U.L. Clinic Course. In addition I provide counseling by phone and in person. I offer counseling on a variety of life issues, such as: * Individual and Couples Counseling, * Premarital/Marital, * Anger/Depression/Grief/Fear, * Addictions, * Sexual Problems, * Personality Disorders, * Inner Child Work, & * Metaphsyics/Occult societal assimilation. Through counseling I can help you get past Gurdjieff & Ouspensky's admonition/observation (below): "History repeats itself because man remains at the same level of being; namely, he attracts again and again the same circumstances, feels the same things, says the same things, hopes the same things, believes the same things. And yet nothing actually changes."