Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Can you help me please?

Question
My boyfriend an I were having a conversation on when I had a child spirt attach to me and hide behind me as if i was protecting her. It was a haunted orphanage where children were hurt pretty bad. An we went there just randomly my friend seen her hiding behind me an I felt her holding onto my arm. I could tell she was about 6 years old by her height. Ever sense then I have seen a lot more things an felt the cold of other child spirits grabbing my hand an feeling them hide behind me. I am looking for answers that not many can answer. I was also told I could be clairvoyant. Would that mean that I'm a protector or a clairvoyant? Or anything else for that matter?

I also had another question... I've had three dreams where there was a Demond hurting the people that I love. I can't understand why that happened. And every single time it's because they wanted me. Is there a reason behind this?

Answer
Ashley,

Well met.  It means that you have clairvoyant powers and your nurturing nature allows you to be seen as a protector.  These are very good attributes.  Expect child spirits to attach to you as they see you for the good person you are.  Dreams about demons hurting those you love are most likely a sign that you are a spiritual force of good and that will by nature put you in conflict with the forces of evil.  Do not fear.  Follow your destiny.

Be blessed!

MS  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag