Pagan/Wiccan Religion/long lack of grief process.

Question
my father, grandfather, uncle and grandmother have all passed away and due to being on psych meds, i never really grieved for them. now that i have been off of them for a few years i feel the need to grieve, but have no idea how. i have heard of the irish keening and i have read about a type of pagan ritual where you put tears in a cauldron for every one you miss. but i have no idea where to begin or what to do to do this. my father passed when i was 9 a week before my birthday, 17 years ago, my grandfather 14 years ago three weeks before his birthday, and my uncle passed 6 years ago 2 weeks before his birthday and my grandma 6 years ago two weeks after my uncle, but that was a different side of the family. i have shed hardly any tears for this and i have a lot pent up for this. i want to cry, but i honestly forgot how to. i feel i need some type of ritual to bring this up but all my searches online come up empty except for christan rituals i know there is stuff out there for us. i just don't know where to go. i am a pagan, with norse celtic leanings, with some egyptian and hindi thrown in. completely eclectic. i am lost and don't know what to do. please help. i am already in the hands of a therapist and she recommends a ritual to help with the pent up feelings. and i do journal every day. i am just lost on the ritual. its like everyone focuses on life and the positive side of life. no one has dealt with death before. i doubt that. i have been practicing since my father died almost so i can pull all most any thing out of thin air but this it seems. thank you a head of time.

Answer
This is the book you need.  The Pagan Book of LIving and Dying.  

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/listing/2694211053535?cm_mmc=GooglePLA-_-Book-_-Q0

It's a guide for all that you are dealing with.  

Blessings on your journey.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM