Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Love

Question
Hi MabonStag,

Thanks for being generous enough offering free service.

I know you get this a lot. But tonight is Full moon. And I wish to perform a powerful love spell as I wish to get together with the subject of my affection. Problem is I am brave enough to talk to him only I am the one who ended the relationship because he doesn't show his emotions towards me enough. I have to push him to tell me he misses me for example when I got away for a while and return.

Do you have an easy fast spell I can do tonight?

Thanks for your time.

All the Best,
Siba

Answer
Siba,

Well met.  Well met!  Here is a quick, simple spell to help you make your man chase after and open up to you with his love and emotions.  

Supplies:

* A sample size or small container of your favorite scent (perfume/cologne).
  * A pink candle.
  * Hair or something personal from the object of your desire.

Directions:

First carve a heart in your candle with a sharpened tack or toothpick.  Think about how much you crave the affections of the one you desire.  Light the candle in a window where it will receive moonlight (Full Moonlight is best). Place the small perfume/cologne container in front of the candle.  Take the hair or personal item from the object of your desire and hold it in your hands while beginning to meditate and pray.  Then, recite the following three (3) times:

"Venus, grant me the love that I lack;
  Through this scent, my mate attract!"

"Grant me the love of (name of desired)forever;
   His lust for me never sever."

"When the full moon sets from the morning's dawn;
   His love for me will never wane."  

Let the candle burn out naturally, then carry the scent with you, spraying or on a little whenever you are out or may be meeting people. You can increase the power of the magic by repeating the invocation as you put on the scent!  This will work.  Be blessed!

MS

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag