Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Another question

Question
So I am new to being a wiccan and I still haven't done my dedication ritual. I'm sort of holding back because there's still a lot I don't know about the goddess and great god. I'm currently reading The Spiral Dance by Starhawk to try and get to know more about the religious aspect of the wicca culture. I was hoping that maybe you could recommend some more books for me? Or maybe you could explain to me more about the goddess? I just want to know more about her. Thank you!
Blessed be!
Dawn

Answer
Hi Dawn!

What have you read about the Goddess?

Suggested Reading List for Beginners
True Magick by Amber K
How to Become a Witch: The Path of Nature, Spirit & Magick  by Amber K
Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham
Living Wicca: A Further Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham
Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews by Scott Cunningham
Book of Shadows: A Modern Woman’s Journey into the Wisdom of Witchcraft and the Magic of the Goddess by Phyllis Curott
Green Witchcraft by Aoumiel  (Ann Moura)
Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation and Psychic Development by Christopher Penczak
Heart of Wicca: Wise Words from a Crone on the Path by Ellen Cannon Reed
The Spiral Dance by Starhawk
Natural Magic by Marian Green
Wheel of the Year: Living the Magical Life by Pauline Campanelli
The Triumph of the Moon: A History of Modern Pagan Witchcraft by Ronald Hutton
Natural Magick: Inside a Well Stocked Witch's Cupboard By Sally Dubats
Natural Magick: The Essential Witch's Grimoire By Sally Dubats

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn