Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Spell

Question
Hi Luna,

Thanks for being generous enough offering free service.

I know you get this a lot. But tonight is Full moon. And I wish to perform a powerful love spell as I wish to get together with the subject of my affection. Problem is I am brave enough to talk to him only I am the one who ended the relationship because he doesn't show his emotions towards me enough. I have to push him to tell me he misses me for example when I got away for a while and return.

Do you have an easy fast spell I can do tonight?

Thanks for your time.

All the Best,
Siba

Answer
I'm sorry to say I don't perform this sort of love magick. Reason being it's boarder-line black/dark magick. When you perform magick to coerce or force someone to be with you, it's a type of control, which falls into harmful magick. And not to mention, these spells have a way of backfiring. You may even end up with an emotional sob who's extremely sensitive and is crying all the time for anything. I've never seen this  happen, but have heard from someone that it did. And trust me, you don't want a crying, emotional guy.

BUT what you can do is a spell to open the waves of communication. You can ask the Lord and Lady to ease his heart and allow him to be more open with you. Also, I'm sure you've already spoken to him about it, but you can try talking to him again (now is a good time to speak about emotions).

If he's having trouble with communication, why not get a crystal for him, charge it in the moon light and programme it to be more open about emotions with you. There are a few crystals that can do this: Lapis Lazuli is a good one for this. He can even sleep with it under his pillow to help.

If you need more help, you can always email me at luna@lunasgrimoire.com and I'll be happy to help you out more..

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs