Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Candle burned dark

Question
Hello,
I recently am making a transition from 9-5 job to self employed.
This is of my own choosing. I have spent this year focusing on listening to my heart and making decisions based on faith.  I do feel this is the right decision because if I ever have a doubt, I ask the Universe for a sign and I get one clear as day.

Long story short, I got an uncrossing candle to clear any negative energies when it comes to this next stage of my life and the glass burned black almost 80% to the bottom. First the glass was clear as the candle reached 50%.  Then for some reason the last 2 days the top half of the glass turned black, then on the last day when the candle burned out the glass was almost fully black.  What does this mean?

Thanks for your assistance.
-Jake

Answer
Jake,

Well met.  The blackened candle should be treated as a good omen.  It is said that the candle that burns black burns well.  My metaphysical research shows no ill effects from this.  You should not fear this as anything negative.  You will be well.  That is the only advice I can give.  Be blessed.

MS  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag