Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Candles

Question
Blessed be. I am a 11 year old girl and I am a strong believer in Wicca although my parents are not. My mom is fine with me preforming richuals but she doesn't want me using candles. Is there an alternate???

Answer
There are plug in candles and even battery powered candles. The flame of a real candle is merely a representation of what that element stands for so even using something alternative is also fine as it is still being representative.  Instead of burning something during a spell or ritual you can use the alternative of burying it, or if it is a windy day you can tear it into small pieces and throw it to the wind. If you have a lake or pond tear it into small pieces and throw it there (though I would advise using eco friendly and biodegradable paper for any burying of paper or tearing up paper).

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Quinn