Pagan/Wiccan Religion/diturbed spirit

hi, we have always known of a spirit in our home of 12 years, we have all lived in harmony. recently our landlords had the attic cleaned out of past tenents belongings, since then we have come to realize there is another spirit. how we known? diffrent behaviors, and we have seen her now twice. Is there a ritual or a spell or a prayer, that we can perform so she can rest again? or at least let her know we mean no harm. thankyou

I am glad that you are not frightened and realize that the spirit in your home has been disturbed and could use some assistance.

First, going into the area and acknowledging and apologizing for disturbing her. Then, depending on your feelings there are two different things to do.

One will simply "put her at ease" and help to reach an accommodation with her. The second will help her to leave the premises and hopefully go to the Summerlands.

The First one is as follows:

Get some Lavender, myrrh, and sandalwood.

If you are Wiccan, set up a circle, acknowledge the spirit and the quarters. If not, then place yourself is a bubble of healing sanctified, positive, compassionate energy.

Then light the combination of herbs/incense and speak any words that you feel appropriate to make an agreement with her. CAUTION, be VERY SPECIFIC on what you agree to as SHE will follow it exactly as you say! If you break your word, she will become less "accomodating" !

The second is as follows:

A white and black candle
A glass of Red Wine
A glass of White Wine

Sage stick or Mountain sage incense.

Stand in the area where you see her most ( or where she "resides")
Light the candles
Hold up the Red Wine and Bless it as you see fit
Hold up the White Wine and Bless it as you see fit
Offer her the Red Wine, spill a little on the floor to honor the Deities
Offer her the White Wine, spill a little on the floor to honor the Deities

Tell her that you accept her and wish her well on her journey to the Summerlands
Then Light the Sage Stick, let it burn until you feel that she has left.

IF you need further assistance please contact me!

Bright Blessing,

Alfred Willowhawk

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012