Pagan/Wiccan Religion/help with disruptions

Question
Hello I'm living in an apartment building where we share 12 separate apartments, and out of the 12 there are 4 families, one of which just moved on ha sheen nothing but grou me. Noise.every night.despite the complaints to the manager and police, nothing is being done. What can I do to get these people to get their "just deserts". An other words get what they deserve.so I can't finally get some much needed rest. And what can I do to keep it quiet here if and when any of these people move out. Because that is the problem here, when one set I'd noose makers move out, another set moves I . Please .is there somethingI can do (inconspicuousy) to keep some peace and quiet? Thank you for your time

Answer
Well, I've never had to deal with this because I live in a noisy country, so I guess I'm used to it. If you're looking for something to "get revenge" I won't be able to assist with that because I don't really believe in getting back at people. It's just not the kind of magick I do.

I'm assuming you've already done the typical things, like speaking with the manager, calling the police, tried wearing ear muffs, etc. Now, I'm not certain about noisy neighbours, but I do know of something called 'black salt' and it's used against troublesome neighbours. Just sprinkle some in front your door..

I do know someone that can help you though. She's a moderator on my forum on Luna's Grimoire (www.lunasgrimoire.com) If you post something there, I'm certain she will be able to assist. And I'm certain that someone on the forum would've had noisy neighbours and found a solution for them. Visit them and they'll help certainly. I wish I could help you more, but I've just never had to dealt with that.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs