Pagan/Wiccan Religion/NEED TO BE BALANCED

Question
I FEEL UNBALANCE, TIRED,WEIGHT GAIN, JUST WANT TO GO HOME AND WATCH TV, NOT DO A THING, NO RELATIONS AT ALL; I LOST MY GROOVE, I NEED IT BACK, NEED TO FEEL ALIVE AGAIN, NEED TO BE THIN AGAIN
TKS;NJV

Answer
OMG Honey!  IF witchcraft could make you skinny I'd be a Billionaire!!

However; balacne can make us feel better about ourselves and others.  Regaining self esteem can get you into a place where you can do healthier things for yourself.

Either way it takes the willpower - and the only place we can get that is from inside ourselves.

It is a process.  I can give you the steps, and we can take them together.  Some may seem odd, others funny, but we do it...

One - go buy a book called Grandmother of Time by Zsuzsanna Budapest.  When it arrives read it cover to cover.  It is arranged by months like an annual and contains spells and rituals to keep our faith alive throughout the year.  It also contains my absolute favorite prayer for increasing self strength.  What we are trying to do is get into a habit of keeping on a spiritual rythum.  
While waiting for the book I want you to get up in the morning, even if you aren't going anywhere.  Make yourself a nice cup of your favorite tea or coffee and go outside.  If it is pouring rain, you may stay under the eaves, if not - out into the yard you go.  You take some deep cleansing breaths and say goodmorning to the God, as the Sun.  Thank him for the warmth and for the opportunities the day will bring.  Now depending on where you live, you don't have to do this out loud.  If you live in the country by all means shout it.  But if your neighbors are out getting their papers we don't need them thinking you are nuts.  
Before you go to bed, take some tea or a glass of wine out side and star gaze.  Tell the Moon Goddess about your day, thank her for what you recieved, and tell her good night.
I want you to spend the time in between finding those things to be thankful for.  Life might not be perfect right now but there are still treasures out there.  Flowers, butterflies, children laughing, old people with interesting stories, not to be overly blunt but people wihtout a home to go to and a TV to watch...
In the morning ask the God to open your eyes to the miracles around you.  Then really watch for them.  Be ready to see beauty, recieve knowledge, and help others.  In the evening tell the Goddess what you saw, what you learned and how you found ways to give of yourself.  
I know when you are tired and depressed, doing things for others might take a lot of energy, but you will soon find that it gives you energy just like exercising does.  

Now - if this applies - clean your house.  Energy stops flowing around clutter.  Get rid of stuff you don't use.  Mop out the dirt.  Let some fresh air through.  Closets too!!

Now find some sacred space and make yourself a little altar.  Keep a glass column candle (white) lit all the time if you don't have a cat.  On your daily travels watch for gifts from the Goddess.  Little things from nature that catch your eye and insist on being taken home.  Feathers, stones, shells...   Other appropriate things are gems, bells, small bowls of water and salt, incense.  Pictures of your grandmothers.  

Now I can go on...I teach a year long class in this...but as I said, its a process.  This is enough for the next several weeks.  Be sure to celebrate Yule.  It is a turning of the year wheel and a chance to make change.  I will be online for about another week, then off for the holidays.  I will be back no later than Jan 7 or so.  You should have done these things by then and the morning and evening talks with the sky should be habit. I want to ask any questions you have in the next few days, then be sure to get back to me in the new year to see how we are doing and get some new homework!

Blessed Be!  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth