Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Noob.

What publication would you suggest as Pagan for beginners? Did a family tree thing for school recently and found most of my line descends from Scandinavia. I thought the mythology was really interesting and was looking for some sort of primer on the subject when i came across this site. Do you think you could help?

I would love to help.
Here is my first year students reading list:

Wicca for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham
Grandmother of Time by Zsuzsanna Budapest (who also is on facebook)
Witchcrafting by Phyllis Currott

My recommendations for beginnners is to read and learn while keeping an open mind.  Do not lock onto an idea like becoming Wiccan because Wicca is a very new religion that copies ideas from the Old Ways but it is not the same as following the actual Old Ways.  Read widely and pick and choose the beliefs and rituals that feel good to your heart.  True natural spiritualist are all 'white' witches.

Welcome Home!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science