Pagan/Wiccan Religion/my dogs passed away, i want to help her rest in peace.

Alese wrote at 2014-06-11 08:38:21
Dear Labrynth. I don't now if you'll read this as it was two years ago but I had to send out my sympathies and love. My story of my beautiful Sacchi sounds so similar. She was my best friend a lab retriever cross. She had gotten over obesity (no one could resist giving her treats) and was super healthy at aged 8. One day she collapsed and they couldn't start her heart again. My biggest regret was that I was away for work and didn't get to say a proper goodbye. I was just searching for spells to honour her as it is 6years to the day I lost her and found your post.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth