Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Large White Canine (possibly a wolf)

Many years ago, before I retired as a police office from one of the larger municipalities in Wyoming, I had occasion to see what I thought were large white canines on two separate times as I traveled in Wyoming at night. One time I was on a road traveling south out of Casper, WY., and the other time was traveling east on I-80. This was well before the re-introduction of wolves into WY.,and the time I thought I saw the canine as I traveled out of Casper, I actually turned around to see if I had indeed seen anything. These were fleeting glances, I was not driving in a tired or exhausted state, and I definitely wasn't drinking as I was on official police business. Since moving to Florida some 12+ years ago, I have never had such a sighting. Any opinion?

Timber wolves are pathfinders, and teachers.   They come to us during times when we are most open to fleeting glances to remind us that people depend on us for insight, lessons and finding new ways in the world.  Sounds like you were right where you needed to be.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.