Pagan/Wiccan Religion/peace

Question
Hi my name is Zachary I was wondering if you could advise me on how to find inner peace or spiritual peace. I cannot find it I write I read books that are supposed to be done by an individual, but it just seems to evade me.

Answer
Inner peace comes from an understanding of who you are as a person and what is important to you.  This is different for each of us, which is why it is an individual journey.  Some people need a family, some have individual goals and are okay on their own.  Some need a home and stability, and some are wanderers.  Some are scientists and some are artists.
Much of this comes with the ability to accept what parts of life have been given to you and what parts you develop.  Spiritual peace plays a part here. When we are born the universe assigns us some challenges.  These things we cannot change, we have to adapt.  But we also know that the God/dess will help and give us strength to face them.  We may want wealth when it is our challenge to be poor.  We may want love when it is our challenge to be lonely.  Inner peace comes from being happy where you are as the person you are.  
This does not mean that you should not try to grow and learn and be a better person.  That is part of spirituality also.  But we must accept success with grace and gratitude and failure as a life lesson.  
This is easier when you can work closely with someone who is well balanced.  I will answer whatever questions I can, but it is your path...only you can walk it.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth