Pagan/Wiccan Religion/shadows

i asked a similar question to another expert almost a week ago to no reply, so i'm going to try again but a little differently. all i now want to know is what are shadow people? my strongest memory of the people i used to see - or specifically, lady - was lying in my bed as a little girl facing the wall, and since the night light was on a could see the shadow of a slim lady with short hair stroking my head and shoulders, but when i put my hand there and turned and didn't see anyone, when i turned back she was still there. although i couldn't see her i got the impression she was smiling...i read somewhere that shadows that moved on there own were a bad thing basically, and i never had Shadow Lady properly explained to me so i'd like to know your opinion on who/what she was and what she wanted with me?

Shadow people are just one way that spirits are seen.  They are not the same thing as a shadow of a real thing or person moving.  If the shadow of a real person or animal moves on its own that is often considered a sign of possession.  But if you have a shadow entity that is not the actual shadow of a real person then its most likely a ghost.  Ghosts are most generally harmless.  If you don't want it hanging about, telling it that it bothers you and you'd really rather be left alone works in most cases.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science