Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Spiritual Omens

Hi Alfred. Its nice to finally talk to you. I've been wondering if you can help me out with a little situation.

You see, I have a friend name Bec who is a wiccan, or at least, part wiccan from what she says, and she's been telling me about these strange dreams she's been having.

When she was younger, she'd have these spiritual or ghostly visitors, however you wanna call them. And usually, they give her signs on what might occur in her future. This mysterious particular spirit that she's mentioned has reappeared in her dreams for the past many years. And from what she says, he keeps giving her signs that something terrible will happen to her involving a crash of some sorts.

Bec is my best friend, and I've been wondering if you might be able to help me figure out why this spirit keeps appearing to her with these signs. Is he trying to warn her, or harm her? And if possible, how can I try to help her prevent this disaster from occuring?

Hi Perdox,

As to the first question as to why they keep appearing to her, they have continued to come to her because she acknowledges them and she is connected to this kind of magic.

They are certainly NOT coming to her to harm her. As to warnings this may be the case. I would suggest that she be very careful and extra observant in the physical realms involving her movement in a vehicle of any type.

As to going forward she could ask for a little more information and keep her anxiety in check as much as possible.

There are other ways to communicate with them including certain rituals and meditations that she can do to have a longer conversation with them. If I can help with that, let me know by emailing me at

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012