Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Actions Coming Back

Question
Recently in a fit of rage my boyfriend told me he hated my oldest daughter & hoped she dies because they have recently had a falling out.  The falling out was that he didn't like her boyfriend & kicked her out of the house. Which at 21 she was all to eager to leave & get away from his hatred.  That was clearly crossing the line with what he said.  Due to financial circumstances I am unable to leave right now but trust me I will be leaving soon.  I know the Wicca law says to harm none & if you do it will come back I think 3 or 7 times as bad on you.  After what he said I cursed him & said whatever he said will come back at him.  Of course I didn't say this to his face but I did say it with all my heart & feeling.  I just now regret it & feel it may come back to haunt me even though I am not the hateful one & just saw it as protecting my daughter. Also what kind of protection spell can I do for me & my daughters or what can I do to protrect all of us from his hatred & have it come back at him.

Answer
Hello,

First I am sorry that you and your daughter are going through a rough spot. As to the specifics of your statement "After what he said I cursed him & said whatever he said will come back at him." this statement while a curse of sorts is not really a curse. A negative magical working" is one that specifically and directly moves some specific work towards another person. What you did was not that, as to your regret, all of us feel regret when someone either does negative workings toward us, or when we feel we are sending negative out to another.

As to protections, there are two schools of thought on this.

1. Shielding.
  a. To create a shield around yourself and your daughter that bounces any negative things back toward the person who sent it.

2. Filtering
  a. Create a barrier, like say "cheese cloth" that allows only positive or neutral things to pass through it and the rest stays away from you.

Both of these are a matter of visualization of them around yourself. If you do not know how to create them, please contact me at alfred.willowhawk@gmail.com

BB,

AW

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP