Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Satanic Death Curse

Question
My biological grandfather put a satanic death curse on my mother when she was 14 years old. All her life she has been plagued with bad luck, health, and financial issue's. This seems to have followed me as well. I don't know if this matters but all my life I have had premonition dreams, but all are usually about a relative passing before they do,or negative events about to happen, etc. And when I was a child I saw Satan in my room -(at that time I didn't know who it was until he said its name and said what it wanted to do to me) I was about 8 years old. Every home we have lived in has either had fires, burglars, peeping toms, or shadows that we catch out of the corners of our eyes.

How can we remove this curse? Please help....

Answer
Hey Jennifer,

Okay. Being that I am a warlock who practices witchcraft I do not believe in satan. And from from what I have leaned from the satanists that I have met they usually do not believe in him either. That's not to say there are not people out who do and work with him. I do however believe in demon but in a different way than most Christians do and I have worked with them with no problems.

Now lets say that you are a victim of a true satanic curse. This is what I want you to do:
let's ward the house first. Do any or all of the following:

Hang up Crossed coffin nails tied with red string tied nine times in a knot
Hang up 8 sided mirror
Kosher salt sprinkled throughout the house
4 camphor cubes in a bowl of water
Light a Michael the Archangel 7 day candle
Recite the Lords Prayer
Buy a cinnamon broom and hang on the front door
Wash front door with the home owners urine
Go through the house and ring a bell
Burn frankincense and myrrh incense

All of the above will keep your home untouchable. You can do any of them or all of them it doesn't matter.

here is what I want you to do to cleanse the home:
Get the following:
2 boxes of Kosher Salt
A large Bowl
Distilled water
Holy water (found at any local Catholic Church)
A Michael archangel "red" candel in glass (also can be found at the church or even at walmart)
a new broom
a bell
some Frankincense and myrrh incense ( can be stick or resin but stick is easier. can find at spincers gifts, and head shop, maybe walmart, not hard to find)
a steel dagger or knife
incense burner or a cup
and a lighter

take the bowl and fill with distilled water. sprinkle with holy water. set it to the side.

light the candle and set it to the side.

(if you dont have an incense burner) fill the cup with some salt and stick the incense sticks in the salt so they can stand straight up so when ash falls it will fall in cup. set to the side.

have all of ready to go as instructed and the rest of your material sitting on a table where you wish to start your work. take the Kosher salt, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you salt, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Earth!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the salt and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to.

take the water, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you water, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Water!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the water and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to. Once you have done this take a few hand fulls of the salt and sprinkle it in the water and as you do this say: "This water is sacred for all and is now purified by the salt and makes it holy"

take the incense sticks, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you incense, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Air!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the incense and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to.

take the candle, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you candle, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Fire!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the candle and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to.

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE DONE IN A CLOCKWISE DIRECTION AROUND THE ENTIRE HOME BUT BE SURE TO INCLUDE CLOSETS SHELVES AND THE ATTIC AND BASEMENT IF YOU HAVE ONE

pick up the salt and start from where you are. take large hand fulls and toss and sprinkle it around. dont do it sparingly, (this is why i said 2 boxes :) )  get it ever where. while you do this chant I cleanse this home with the energies of earth"

once you are done do the same with the bowl of water and chant; "I cleanse this home with the element of water!"

once you are done light the incense and spread the incense smoke around your house and say: "I cleanse this home with the energies of Air!"

and lastly light the candle, make sure the light of Michael shines every where. Say: "I cleanse this home with the energies of fire!"

once all the above is done, pick up the bell and walk around ringing it all over while saying : "Begone unclean energies Begone unclean Spirits!"

next take the broom and in a sweeping motion sweep out the whole house. now you are not sweeping the physical but the spiritual. the bristles should not even touch the ground.
say; "Evil is out forever more!" when finished set the broom bristles up beside your front door. keep it there and only use it for spiritual cleansing. (or flying hahaha)

and finally take the knife and use it to visualize a beam coming from you out of your hands through the dagger and out of its point the beam hits the wall and covers your house in a protective shield. go in a clockwise direction around the whole home doing this. now when you get to the doors and windows say: "I seal this door forever more!"

once you are done  EAT AND DRINK  this is very draining stuff so you will need to keep you energy up and at this point you will need to ground yourself.

BTW the words i give you are just guild lines but say what comes to mind or even christian prayer or what ever you wish! the intention is what you have to have right and your intention is to clean the house from the negativity!

Now for you!
Visualize your self surrounded by mirrors and any negativity the comes to you and reflects back to sender!  

It's that easy!!!

Let me know what you think and how it goes for you!  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Jesse Gillespie