Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Witches Pyramid-Be Silent

The whole be silent aspect of wicca:
Is it true that talking about magical work will weaken it, and if so is there ever a case when this is not true....and you can discuss your plans, or magic performed already before the next moon cycle ect?
The three fold rule-
By allowing someone to harm you to my understanding you are breaking the an harm none rule, so you have to perform a protection spell or something.
Well what if someone has done you way wrong and has caused events to alter in your life because of lies ect how can I not necessarily "get them" but have justice, or would this still fall under the three fold rule....little confused books don't say much on these topics

thank you

Greetings Lady Stella,

This is an interesting question and one that many people discuss. When one does a magical working it is important to follow the "steps" of creation and manifesting. It is useful to review all the steps as you have opened the door!

These steps of course are:

1. Intent
2. Consensus
3. Due Diligence
4. Working it
5. Keep silent

Intent - What exactly are you looking to accomplish. Be specific in what you are intending and make it a realistic and within the balance and harmony of the universe.

Consensus - Seek opinions from those who are in one's own elders counsel if you have one, and meditate on the specific working to be able to add power to the working and to see its benefits to self and others.

Due Diligence - Do those things in the mundane world that relate to the working. For example, if you do a working for a new job u need to send out resumes!

Working   - do the appropriate magic

Keep Silent   - This is the point for your question. Keep Silent is related to continuing to focus on the working. By this I mean that once the working is done, "checking on it" like looking over your shoulder to see if it is coming actually pushes the working away. As you said discuss your plans, or magic performed already before the next moon cycle   - is NOT a problem. The Keep Silent portion of any working is related to "accepting" that the work is done and working toward your goal or manifestation.

I hope this helps.

Bright Blessing,

Alfred Willowhawk

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012