Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Spell - Waning Moon Phase vs. Moon is Scorpio

Dear Labyrinh,

I have a dilemma: I wish to cast a spell is said to work BEST when the moon is in Scorpio... However, the moon in scorpio lands during a waning moon cycle.

I want to BRING.. but, I've been taught to cast anything 'drawing towards" during a waxing, NOT waning moon.

Should I ignore the Scorpio ingredient and cast during a more appropriate moon cycle?
OR follow the spell, as it is?

PS... I've contemplated a solution -- wait until the Full Moon is Scorpio but that doesn't happen until April 25th... and it's an luna eclipse !!! Now, that will be a great night for casting, but I don't think is wise (in the mundane world) to wait that long to cast this spell.

What's be best thing to do?

Blessed be !

Yup, that's a sticky one...

Cast during the waning moon.  Add scorpio toned ingredients if possible to do without changing your focus...such as scorpio imagery, or scorpio favored crystals or incense.
If you need to, recast at the more powerful time in the future.

Best luck and power.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science