Pagan/Wiccan Religion/wicca

Question
I feel lost and like I need something steady however I have so far been unable 2 find the right thing. I recently found out about the wiccan belief while reading 1 of my many books. I connected strongly with the belief and have been trying 2 find out more and where I could find a wiccan 2 help me with their ways and belief  but have been unsuccessful. I'm 16 which has not helped me find info and my parents will not allow me 2 "wast" my money on books about "stupid" beliefs. I found a link 2 this site and was wondering if u could help me find out more about the Wiccan ways and beliefs, at the moment I know very little and am more or less clueless about these beliefs however they seem 2 call 2 me, make me feel like something out there is open, steady and real. Hope u can take the time 2 read through this and help me connect with the Wiccan ways or find out more about them. Hope I'm not just wasting yr time, I swear I'd b mega grateful for yr help and input. Thank u for yr time (if u read this that is) and I look forward 2 getting a reply (if I do) yr`s sincerely Amy.w

Answer
There's a website that has a vast amount of knowledge and free teaching workshops FREE.   It'll help you learn the basics, discuss more advanced topics when you're ready for them and offers rituals, spells and understanding of the Cosmology of Wicca.  
About dot Com runs it.  http://paganwiccan.about.com/

The Basics start here:
http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/wiccaandpaganismbasics/p/Wiccan_Basics.htm

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM