Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Broken Curse

Hi Alfred. Long time no talk. I hope life has been good for you and those who you care about. I'd just like to let you in on some stuff that has happened and see what you've got to say about them.

As you can hopefully recall, our first chat was with the topic of my Best Friend, Bec, who is a Wiccan, and who dreamt a vision of a spirit showing her of her untimely and unfortunate death. In case I havent explained it thoroughly with you, she explained what happened in the vision to me.

It all went by really quick. She couldnt see a thing because it was dark. She then saw a bunch of lights and heard her sister scream. Not sure how she knew it, but yea, it was her sister's scream. Can't really remember anything else after that.

So here's the weird thing: Last Saturday, I took Bec and her boyfriend Alejandro (who I have mentioned to you in our earlier discussions), as well as her sister, Scarlett, to my hometown for this Spring Festival that took place there.

We went to this one ride, can't really remember what it's called, but it's one of those speedy upside down rides. Anyways, we went on it, and Bec sat next to Alejandro, while I sat with some of our other friends. During the ride, Bec was suddenly sent to a shock after hearing her sister, Scarlett scream and seeing nothing but bright lights, like her vision, and lost all sense of the situation. She was wide-eyed and she wouldn't move or anything. We checked her heart and pulse, and nothing. Nothing was beating. We were extremely worried. Next thing we knew, 3 minutes later, Bec was moving and she was alright and alive.

The thing is though, she and I both knew what happened and she herself told me that she knew she died for at that moment. Her vision came true, but we're still trying to figure stuff out.

I'm wondering: Why would the spirit tell her about this when she doesnt "exactly" end up dead? What was the purpose? Was the spirit trying to warn her, because that didnt really seem necessary. Was he trying to mess with her?

But the most important question that Bec and I are wondering is this: What brought her back? She and I both knew that she was dead. She felt it, and she explained the pain and the emptiness that she felt that moment, and yet, she's back. Don't get me wrong, she's my Best Friend and I love her to death, but we can't help but wonder. What was it that brought her back?

Was it the fact that Alejandro was sitting with her? Or is it supposed to be a sign of some sorts? She and I have actually thought of one theory that maybe it's because Im some form of "Link to her Life/Death", because there has been numbers of times when I have prevented her death and saved her life.

Now lately, her mom, who is also Wiccan and has the Sixth Sense, which I'm still trying to understand, is acting very, uh, how do i put this... Discomforted? Jumpy? Very Careful-like. She knew that this event happened, even though Bec and I never mentioned a word of it to her. Bec and I have noticed her behavior, and we both know that she knows something that we don't. I can't help but wonder what it is, and if it's involved with everything that has happened.

Sorry if this question is really long, but I need to understand everything that's happening in order to protect my Best Friend. Please... Tell me what to do... And what all of this means.

Yes, I do remember our earlier conversation and I can help to interpret and understand what is going on. However, lets turn this into a PRIVATE conversation please. The concepts are not ones that I like to discuss in the open. Which is why her mom is acting "wierd".

Suffice it to say in the open that what she experienced MAY be what we call the Little Death which is part of Indo-European SHAMANIC processes.  So, please contact me privately either here or at

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012