Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Lost here someone's there and I get rid of it

Okay I have bleed,and protected my mom house. Before this I banished all negative,and evil sports from there. I've burned sage and filled the corners. Said blessed be,this creatures of fire,  that I light to cleanse and purify my mother's home spirit of sage power of fire spirit flee before me went throw the the whole house filling it with sage. as I go to front of the house, making the way to the front door(back is salt line completely ) I say spirit be gone spirit. Be gone she will not live in fear be gone! I salted the front doorway and let the candle burn for 24 hrs but it comes back from her closet. Help how do I get rid of it or her female voice

The closet is a common entry point.  I have had closet ghosts myself.  You seem to have followed much of the advice I give about ghosts, but the last Jessica I talked to was interviewing me about a school paper.  Have you contacted me before or did you read my posts and give it a try?

You mention not wanting to live in fear.  Is the ghost doing something scary?  Other than talking to you?  Does the voice say aweful things or threaten?  Is it physically hurting you?  Banishing evil spells might not work if the spirit is not evil.  Some ghosts are tied to the place and we can't get rid of them without harming them, which we do not want to do if they aren't really harming you first...

If you haven't written before tell me your story, if you have erfresh my memory.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science