Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Proper way to use eye color changing spell

Question
I do not have experience with white magic or any kind. I am a very spiritual person. I practice yoga, meditation, visualization, things of that sort. I am a strong believer in the law of attraction and manifestation. I never really knew much about witchcraft or white/black magic. Black magic is not something I would personally be interested in, but after doing some reading about white magic, I realized it is very similar to my beliefs and is not at all harmful (please correct me if I'm wrong). I realized it requires a lot of meditation and visualizations and is very close to the law of attraction. I am currently trying to experiment with a spell (my very first attempt at casting a spell). It is a spell to change the eye color. I have been seeing alot of posts online of people you have been successful with this spell. I tried 2 different ones last night and got nothing. Maybe I am doing something wrong or I am not concentrating well enough. I was wondering if you know this spell or can give me some advice on what I can add to it or do differently. There are two that I saw which are the most popular, and then I saw some that are a mixture of both: one includes a pink candle, and an orange candle. Another includes a candle or more than one of the color of eye you desire. Some use all 3 candles, and some include a pentagram. In one of them you meditate and visualize the color of eyes you have for about 5 minutes, then you do the same for the color you desire. When you are done you chant "become of me". In the other spell, you meditate and clear your mind for as long as it takes then visualize your current eye color and chant: "1,2,3, eyes change for me. 1,2,3, (current color) to (desired color) I see". Then you clear your mind again and now visualize the color you want your eyes to be. Once the picture is clear, you chant: "by the power of three, so mote it be". These two spells are kind of mixed, some do it with one candle, some with 2: the pink and the orange, and some with all three. My question is, which do you think would be the most successful way to do it? And also, they are not clear where to place the candles. Should they be around or inside the pentagram? Does it matter which type of candles I use, scented or unscented? And should I add anything to the spell or change anything? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance, Natalie.

Answer
Natalie,

Well met!  You are on the right track here.  Remember one point that you might have missed.  This is a temporary spell which, when executed correctly, may manifest for 5 minutes or 5 hours.  It is not permanent.  With that said, you should use the three candles corresponding to the color you desire for your iris and you should anoint the candles using an anointing oil which you purchase or create.  Each candle should be inscribed using a pin or similar stylus with the following phrase: "Blindness shall not come to me, change my eyes to colors  seen." You must concentrate on the candles and their color.  Place them in a triangle and sit in the midst of them if possible.  Follow the other spell telling you to use the colored candles you desire for your eyes.  You will be pleased.  

Be blessed!  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag