Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Spells to change eye color

I do not have experience with white magic or any kind. I am a very spiritual person. I practice yoga, meditation, visualization, things of that sort. I am a strong believer in the law of attraction and manifestation. I never really knew much about witchcraft or white/black magic. Black magic is not something I would personally be interested in, but after doing some reading about white magic, I realized it is very similar to my beliefs and is not at all harmful (please correct me if I'm wrong). I realized it requires a lot of meditation and visualizations and is very close to the law of attraction. I am currently trying to experiment with a spell (my very first attempt at casting a spell). It is a spell to change the eye color. I have been seeing alot of posts online of people you have been successful with this spell. I tried 2 different ones last night and got nothing. Maybe I am doing something wrong or I am not concentrating well enough. I was wondering if you know this spell or can give me some advice on what I can add to it or do differently. There are two that I saw which are the most popular, and then I saw some that are a mixture of both: one includes a pink candle, and an orange candle. Another includes a candle or more than one of the color of eye you desire. Some use all 3 candles, and some include a pentagram. In one of them you meditate and visualize the color of eyes you have for about 5 minutes, then you do the same for the color you desire. When you are done you chant "become of me". In the other spell, you meditate and clear your mind for as long as it takes then visualize your current eye color and chant: "1,2,3, eyes change for me. 1,2,3, (current color) to (desired color) I see". Then you clear your mind again and now visualize the color you want your eyes to be. Once the picture is clear, you chant: "by the power of three, so mote it be". These two spells are kind of mixed, some do it with one candle, some with 2: the pink and the orange, and some with all three. My question is, which do you think would be the most successful way to do it? And also, they are not clear where to place the candles. Should they be around or inside the pentagram? Does it matter which type of candles I use, scented or unscented? And should I add anything to the spell or change anything? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance, Natalie.

Okay white magick would definitely be up your alley. There is tons of information on it at and being a White Mage, I can also guide you.

Magick is heavily based on the Law of Attraction. If you concentrate on manifesting a different colour eye, do you think it will work? Probably not. Think about it, you can influence certain things with the Law of Attraction, as you can with magick, but some things you cannot, and those same things are impossible to change with magick. People will say anything to be with an "in crowd". I see this every day, and frankly it worries me what people believe blindly without any logical thinking. There are also those who are quiet delusional about their magick life, thinking that their life can completely change with one disorganised spell. Don't fall prey to someone else's fantasy. Use your instinct and logic to make decisions. And if the Law of Attraction cannot do it, then spells can't.

Hope this information helps you, and hope to see you soon on the website.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.