Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Trying to find a spell

Question
I am looking for a spell that will help my husband that is over seas feel like I am actually with him. Like he will be able to feel me hug him.

Answer
I like rose quartz for this kind of spell, as it's both easy to find and naturally powerful for any kind of love magic.  Here's an image for you.

http://rainbowremotehealing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Rose-quartz.jpg

Perform this spell at the time of the full moon to gain lunar energies (actually you can do it at any time, but the full moon just adds an extra kick).  You will want to get two relatively small (fits in your palm) pieces of rose quartz, one for you and one for your husband.  I've found that it's better to find the words of the spell (a poem, lyrics, quotes, whatever moves you) on your own, because that way they will be more meaningful and have a stronger personal vibration.  An effective spell can be as simple as holding the two pieces in your hands and concentrating your thoughts and emotions into them.  But if you'd like extra energies, rub an evocative oil (such as jasmine, rose, or lavender)into the stones, visualizing your goal of feeling togetherness.

Keep one of the stones for yourself and send the other to your husband.  Each of you can carry the stone on your person (smaller rocks naturally work better for this) as a reminder of the other's love and devotion.

Simple spells are often more effective spells!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Emilie Conroy