Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Vampire

QUESTION: I had to recreate a question since I couldn't reply to the one we were previously on. My take on what a vampire is, is someone who is just like everyone else except with an illness. Not exactly an illness per say, but more like energy deficient. We lack in the energy department in which we get back when blood or psi energy is consumed. We have sensitivity towards certain things such as UV lights, or that could just be me. Sun bothers some if not all.

Also, I have another problem... Two friends of mine and I were messing around astral wise and before we went to bed, my male friend came and slept over with me unknowingly (He astral projects in his sleep without realizing it.) Well, the next night we spoke and he told me to call off the hunters. When I asked what he meant by that he said he saw a large wolf. I asked him what color it was and he said black. (Mind you, he hadn't known about my wolf problem)He then proceeded to tell me that, the said black wolf lunged at him twice. I don't think this is pure coincidence. Also, a other friend of mine said she had a vision of a black wolf and while I was telling her my dilemma she said that everything I seem to be saying clicked to her that we could some how be related? Or something along those lines. We're not entirely sure. Help?

ANSWER: Well, at least you seem to realize that vampires are not the creatures in the movies...
Vampires are creatures that take energy from others.  It is a draining and often done without consent or regard for the person being drained of evergy.  It's considered a very negative thing and not sanctioned by any true wic or natural spiritualists.  It's a bad thing...
There is plenty of natural evergy in the world to sustain everyone with having to take it away from someone else.  If you are pairing up and generating energy to share it amongst a group it is not vampirism.  Vampirism is the taking of evergy from others.  Drinking blood is purely symbolic and does not do anything to you that isn't made up in your head except potentially make you sick.  All of the white energy users I am aware of consider blood symbolically sacred and spill it out.  You might want to rethink what vampirism means to you.

I walked that astral plane this weekend in search of black wolves.  I couldn't even find anyone evidence of wolves being negative or hostile at all.  All the wolf/canine spirits I have ever had any contact with were positive.
I do agree that the intereaction of this creature with your friends does not sound random at all.  Have you looked back at what you guys have been up to spiritually?  Did you open a door with a quija board or something to have a spirit really following you all around?  
I still think you need to confront this creature and see what it wants.  If your little group can't do it then many you need the assistance of a medium.  But for gods sake be sure and find one who will not capitalize on your fears and concerns and drag you into something bizarre or ask you for money.  

QUESTION: I don't want to sound arrogant or that I am correcting you because I am not. And, you are right. Ones who feed off energy do sometimes do it without ones consent and I find that extremely rude and awful. I value the life of another human being. We're each a precious life from the God and Goddess. Oh Goddess, the movies. No, I'd never compare myself or any other vampire to one that has been perverted by what Hollywood calls "amazing and the real deal". And, I take energy from nature and the elements. I try to stray from taking it from people unless I have their permission and they willingly volunteer but when it comes to me, the energy I take does not sustain me long enough to go through the day. I burn through it faster than I can replenish it all. I have tried consuming blood in my road to self discovery and why I call myself what I do. And, after consuming blood, I felt revitalized! I hadn't felt more alive. I had so much energy that I had no idea what to do with. I noticed it had kept me well for much longer than the energy I normally took from everything around me naturally and by friends.

I did the ritual you gave me, I didn't get to have a long conversation with the wolf but I was able to bring him forth. He came to me as a wolf, then changed into a man, if that makes any sense. He was a man in his later 50's. He had salt and pepper hair and a medium length salt and pepper beard. He had clear ocean blue eyes. We didn't get to have a full conversation, but what I did get was that I was in danger, it was being repeated over and over then, I felt a kiss to my forehead; then was forced back into my body. It was an odd feeling to have. He didn't tell me who I was in danger from or what. All I got was that I was in danger. I nor my friends have ever messed with a Ouija board. I've heard many stories and I'd rather not try my luck. I have enough problems of my own to worry about than to create more by using one of those things. I don't mess around with magic because I know the consequences of my actions if something were to go wrong. Only spells I have done were protections spells for myself and my home. The wolf hasn't been my only problem, just one of my more reoccurring ones. I have reason to believe that someone who used to be close to me is sending "people" to me and watching me, trying to scare me. I've felt them and caught mental images of this person. When I confronted her about it she played the "I'm hurt that you would accuse me of such a thing." I can read energies fairly well, but I am not the best or trained in it. It's just the feelings I get when around the person or talking to them and when I speak with her, I get the feeling of not being able to trust her at all. As for mediums... I live in a small town in Texas where it's all Christians or Catholics. No, Wiccans or Pagans. Nothing. Sadly, I'm the only one. I'd have to travel out of town but even then, they charge and I'm not 100% that they are who they say they are until I am around them.

ANSWER: Ok - I feel MUCH better now.  We have proven that the wolf is not the danger.  He was acting in the capacity of a guide and protector, and you gave him the opportunity to deliver his message.  This is a good thing.
I am also glad to hear some of your personal views and that you don't mess around too much with magick.
Now that I hear you may have an actual person sending negative energy your way I do have a spell for you to try.  The writing I am attaching is not written specifically for you, so I want you to adapt the words to fit your issues.  What this spell will do is take any bad energy that has been targeted to you, and bounce it back to where it came from.  If you do it well, and the sender actually meant you harm, it should smack them right back with whatever they sent at you.  
When you practice magick, practice with a clean heart.  Beleive in what you are doing, have faith that the Goddess will assist, and when its done let it go with full faith that it is accomplished.  Doubting will kill the power.  
So - give this a shot - and keep talking to wolfie - he may have more clues.  

The Witch’s Jar

These spell directions assume you know basic witchcrafting and the related skills.
The altar space for this spell should be a table with a large mirror on the wall behind it.  The classic bedroom dresser or vanity is perfect.  I know it has been successfully done on a bathroom counter with a wall mirror.  The spell workings must be reflected in the mirror.  You can always just lean a big mirror against the wall on any table.
Preparation for the spell:  For several days ahead of time you will need to go out seeking dirty sharps; broken glass fragments, rusty sharp metal fragments, broken, bent and rusty pins, needles, or nails, anything nasty that you could cut yourself on and get an infection or disease from it.  This does not need to be done at night necessarily.  Be careful – use gloves or tongs.  Put the fragments in a pint size glass mayonnaise or similar size glass jar.  You can really use any size or shape glass jar…but the bigger it is, the harder it is to fill up with sharps.
It is best done on dark moon, but any waning moon will do.
Clean your sacred space…at least the room you will be working in, very well.
Gather all materials for the altar…all basics ritual tools plus the jar, the mirror, three black taper candles, patchouli for burning, three clear rock crystals or large diamonds (best if you have them), a picture of the offending witch (the person who sent the curse)  if you have one.  Don’t forget the essentials like lighters…  Good red wine and enough glasses for all participants plus one to leave on the altar.  I suggest opening it ahead of time.
If you can’t get a photo, you will need a piece of parchment with his/her name written on it.
Crystals or gems should be well cleaned, fully charged and enchanted to the purpose of magnifying energy.
Candles should be blessed and dressed to their purpose.  Patchouli should be enchanted to purpose (message carrying).
Do a ritual cleansing and purification of yourself and any sisters in the circle and the cursed party if they are an outsider.
When ready…lay the circle.  It needs to be a solid, strong circle.  Don’t mess around.  Usually good witches lay clockwise circles…today you are going to lay the circle counterclockwise and when you turn the energy you will turn it counterclockwise.  Call the corners.
Call down your pantheon.   Good choices are goddesses of love and goddesses of justice.
As you open your ritual, use one black candle for the goddess and one for the god.  Light a thick incense of patchouli and bless it to the wind and air and ask it to be a messenger for you.
Now we get out our sharps jar.  We are going to chant something like (change as you see fit)…
“(Name of bad witch) I put you down, I humiliate you, I defeat you”   Say this several times as the cursed person pees into the jar…yes you heard me correctly.  Now close the lid and place the jar before the mirror and put the picture of the bad witch facing into the mirror if you have one.  
Light the third black candle saying “Blessed Be this creature of fire that I light to expose the face of evil.”  Put it close to the jar so it reflects into the mirror.  Place the crystals in a triangle around the candle base with the tip towards the mirror.
Now we turn energy and send it out…the goal is to take whatever energy she is sending you and bounce it back through the mirror onto her.  Again, change the chant to fit your needs.
“Magic bad and magic black, mirror here to send it back, back to you away from me, back to you the pain to see”
When you have chanted and generated energy for as long as you possibly can, holding it contained in the circle until it is like a hurricane force…release it in a burst, like an explosion…see if fly off toward her.  Then do a blessing and ground with the wine.  Then walk off and believe it worked.  It is absolutely essential that you never doubt that it found its target and did its job.  Doubting magick will kill it every time!
You can do this three days in a row, burning the candle one third each night.  You don’t have to do the jar and peeing part every night.  If you used a coven and it was a very powerful release you may not need to repeat it.
You can adjust this to fit your needs but this spell works as written.  Any changes will change the intent and purpose.
Always remember to use ritual techniques to dispose of spell remains – very important.

Love to you all, Labyrinth

QUESTION: I feel MUCH better as well. Since talking to the wolf, my room has felt more peaceful, no longer am I scared of what may be lurking around. Occasionally, I'll feel/sense a presence but it's only for a few seconds then it leaves. As for the spell, I would do it, but problem is... I don't have access to the candles or any other ingredients needed other than the sharp objects. I wish  did but at this moment, I don't have any access to herbs or certain candles. Not able to get certain things for spells leaves me at a great disadvantage when it comes to wanting to cast anything. Any suggestions? Money is extremely tight in my case and since I am out of the job, it's difficult to get things online.

I can understand money is tight.  We have all been there.  Candles aren't very expensive though, and some herbs - like sage - can be purchased at the grocery, even with foodstamps...

The Goddess also recognizes who you are and what your situation is.  Many spells will work as long as you put some serious intent into it, and use what you can find.  This particular spell though - for removing hexes, curses, and bad spells - really does need to be performed correctly for it to be powerful enough.

I think you can continue to make progress with the wolf too, until you can pull together what you need.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

I can answer all questions regarding natural spirituality and being a pagan. Being Wicca, Golden Dawn, Shamanist, like saying you're Lutheran or Baptist. They are all forms of paganism and all based on natural spirituality. I am Romani (gypsy) and part Lakota (American Indian) and I was raised in natural spiritualism. I am a life path counselor for my group, a ritualist, and a spell weaver. Most of my work consists of guiding people on how to find spiritual peace in a very chaotic material world. Ask me anything.

Romani and Lakota by blood and raised in the old traditions. High Priestess - Rainbow Moon Clan. Ordained Christian Minister

American Library Association

BA Education BA English MFA Creative Writing MS Library Science