Pagan/Wiccan Religion/House cleansing gone wrong

Question
Hi, I hope you may be able to help!  I have been cleansing and blessing my home for the past 13 years very successfully with wonderful results.  Recently as soon as the white sage extinguishes something negative immediately occurs.  The  first incident was our neighbour hit into our parked car and became very aggressive and angry with us for no reason, as we were in the house and the car was safely parked. The second time, a thief jumped into our yard trying to escape with six police officers in tow.  Third time,  I became very tired and suffered with a headache all day/night and; now it's the fourth occasion, my whole family including myself are now suffering with headaches, stomach problems and vomiting. I have now stopped but since last month we have been experiencing one health problem after another.  Have you heard of this type of problems to occur and why it might be happening now or what I may be doing wrong.  I have not changed the method of house cleansing, blessings and protection I followed that worked so well.  In anticipation of an answer with kind regards and blessings.

Answer
Hello Vanessa,

I have experienced and helped individuals in a similar dilemma. As you know there is a balance in everything magical. In this case you have built up quite a bit of cleansing energy with Sage. Over the last 13 years, like humans and antibiotics certain energies have been slowly growing immune to the white sage.

So, first, you are doing nothing wrong. On the magical planes I think that a resistance to the magic of the sage has occurred. Here are some suggestions that may be of assistance.

1. Obtain some Sweet Grass to replace the Sage
2. Obtain some Lavender, ( live plants are best if possible )
3. Burn the Sweet Grass and say the blessing as you have been doing
4. PLANT some Lavender at the doorway of your house and put some around the Windows
5. Establish a Mirror Shield around your family and home. If you wish assistance with this one please contact me privately here or at alfred.willowhawk@gmail.com

Bright Blessing,

Alfred Willowhawk
http://www.alfredwillowhawk.us
http://www.witerayvnatc.org
http://jupitergardenspress.com/product-category/jupiter-gardens-pantheon/

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP