Pagan/Wiccan Religion/priestess/priest

Hi my name is Hillary Ilive in Houston TX where can i find a coven, or prietess, or priest

Hi Hilary!
 Thanks for the awesome feedback and nomination! is the website for The Witches Voice page for Texas.  Texas has a HUGE pagan community and one of the biggest events.  Council of Magickal Arts puts on a camping Witchy weekend for May and October.

You have an amazing opportunity to grow that folks in other areas of the country don't have.  Good luck to you!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.