Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Wren connection

Question
Lately, I have been very anxious about one aspect of my life. I have been praying about it and searching for guidance. I have also cast two spells, maybe more of a request for help, that I hope will help me find the path I am searching for. Today, I was sitting outside and a cactus wren flew up to me. It sat about three feet away and stared at me. I was moving and making noise, so I was surprised by its bold attention. I just just this feeling that it meant something more. I have tried to look for more information and found a few snipits of information here and there, but I was hoping that you may have an idea of what this may mean. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Laura!

WELL, you sought guidance and indeed the WREN is a very potent ally for that!

Here is some info on the WREN.

The WREN is the messenger of the Goddess Rhiannon.

It is also the KING of the Birds. It represents divinity and wisdom.

It became king of the birds by riding upon the shoulders of the Eagle in a contest to see who would be the king of the birds and when the eagle was at its highest point all by itself it Jumped up and hence was a little higher than the Eagle and became and is HONORED as King of the Birds.

I would suggest that you accept this guide and meditate and travel to the spirit realms or if you are celtic the Otherworld and see where she will take you!

If I can be helpful please contact me here or at witerayvn@gmail.com!

Bright Blessing!

AW

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP