Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Can you get rid of a curse and bring my soulmate Frank back?

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Heather I was born 9-7-85 my soulmate is Frank he was born 7-8-87 and his ugly ex gf Antonella was born 3-26-89 she has put a curse on me since 2006 and has seperated me from Frank since then and has tried to kill me numerous times can you please get this curse off of me and help to return my soulmate Frank back to me? Thank you I have spent thousands of dollars and worked with countless people and nothing has worked :(

Thanks
Love
Heather

ANSWER: First...always doubt any spiritualists who demands money before results.  If you get help, you should repay in some way, but don't trust people who say 'hey, pay me three hundred dollars first.'   I only accept payment after people are happy with the help they receive.  

Second...If Frank is your soul mate it should have been practically impossible for her to separate you.  Frank should be practically sick from this behavior.  I cannot guarantee that removing the hex will being him back, but it should clear the way to begin work in that area.  These things must be handled separately.  

So, that said, here attached in a very successful curse breaker.  Now, it has been rewritten several times to accommodate different people...so if there is a name or something in it that doesn't apply just take it out.  As with all spells you should adapt it to fit your needs.  Insert names and photos of those that are relevant.  It is a little gross and requires concentrated effort.  You will need to know basic ritual structure.  You will be generating negative energy, which wic usually do not do.  

The Witch’s Jar
These spell directions assume you know basic witchcrafting and the related skills.
The altar space for this spell should be a table with a large mirror on the wall behind it.  The classic bedroom dresser or vanity is perfect.  I know it has been successfully done on a bathroom counter with a wall mirror.  The spell workings must be reflected in the mirror.  You can always just lean a big mirror against the wall on any table.
Preparation for the spell:  For several days ahead of time you will need to go out seeking dirty sharps; broken glass fragments, rusty sharp metal fragments, broken, bent and rusty pins, needles, or nails, anything nasty that you could cut yourself on and get an infection or disease from it.  This does not need to be done at night necessarily.  Be careful – use gloves or tongs.  Put the fragments in a pint size glass mayonnaise or similar size glass jar.  You can really use any size or shape glass jar…but the bigger it is, the harder it is to fill up with sharps.
It is best done on dark moon, but any waning moon will do.
Clean your sacred space…at least the room you will be working in, very well.
Gather all materials for the altar…all basics ritual tools plus the jar, the mirror, three black taper candles, patchouli for burning, three clear rock crystals or large diamonds (best if you have them), a picture of the offending witch (the person who sent the curse)  if you have one.  Don’t forget the essentials like lighters…  Good red wine and enough glasses for all participants plus one to leave on the altar.  I suggest opening it ahead of time.
If you can’t get a photo, you will need a piece of parchment with his/her name written on it.
Crystals or gems should be well cleaned, fully charged and enchanted to the purpose of magnifying energy.
Candles should be blessed and dressed to their purpose.  Patchouli should be enchanted to purpose (message carrying).
Do a ritual cleansing and purification of yourself and any sisters in the circle and the cursed party if they are an outsider.
When ready…lay the circle.  It needs to be a solid, strong circle.  Don’t mess around.  Usually good witches lay clockwise circles…today you are going to lay the circle counterclockwise and when you turn the energy you will turn it counterclockwise.  Call the corners.
Call down your pantheon.   Good choices are goddesses of love and goddesses of justice.
As you open your ritual, use one black candle for the goddess and one for the god.  Light a thick incense of patchouli and bless it to the wind and air and ask it to be a messenger for you.
Now we get out our sharps jar.  We are going to chant something like (change as you see fit)…
“(Name of bad witch) I put you down, I humiliate you, I defeat you”   Say this several times as the cursed person pees into the jar…yes you heard me correctly.  Now close the lid and place the jar before the mirror and put the picture of the bad witch facing into the mirror if you have one.  
Light the third black candle saying “Blessed Be this creature of fire that I light to expose the face of evil.”  Put it close to the jar so it reflects into the mirror.  Place the crystals in a triangle around the candle base with the tip towards the mirror.
Now we turn energy and send it out…the goal is to take whatever energy she is sending you and bounce it back through the mirror onto her.  Again, change the chant to fit your needs.
“Magic bad and magic black, mirror here to send it back, back to you away from me, back to you the pain to see”
When you have chanted and generated energy for as long as you possibly can, holding it contained in the circle until it is like a hurricane force…release it in a burst, like an explosion…see if fly off toward her.  Then do a blessing and ground with the wine.  Then walk off and believe it worked.  It is absolutely essential that you never doubt that it found its target and did its job.  Doubting magick will kill it every time!
You can do this three days in a row, burning the candle one third each night.  You don’t have to do the jar and peeing part every night.  If you used a coven and it was a very powerful release you may not need to repeat it.
You can adjust this to fit your needs but this spell works as written.  Any changes will change the intent and purpose.
Always remember to use ritual techniques to dispose of spell remains – very important.

Blessed Be

QUESTION: Hi thank YOU so much for the advice the thing is I have NO experience with casting spells and I just wish someone could do it for me for a fee ( not to be disrespectful) this evil thing really needs to be sent back to the depths of hell where she came from ( antonella) I dont know how to call elements or anything like that do you know of a coven I can join to help me with this? I really need my soulmate back and I am sick of having my life almost end everyday :( please help me i am desperate
Love and Light
Heather

Answer
I really suggest you give it a bash yourself.  The thing is that magick is tremendously more powerful when coming from a true source.  A source with passion and emotion.  If I was near you I would do it with you, but I live very very far away.  It is better for you do a botched attempt than to pay an unknown priest to do it for you.  

Buy "Wicca for the solitary practitioner" by Scott Cunningham.  There are step by step basic directions in this book.  This book has been reprinted a couple of times and the title may vary slightly but it is the same book.  Take your time.  Learn the craft.  Do the best you can.  The most important thing is to concentrate and be sincere.  Even if you make mistakes, or giggle because you think you sound funny, or drop the salt or something, the Goddess will know how sincere and passionate you are and respond.  

You know who you are fighting against, which is a big step ahead with the witches jar spell.  Do it with purpose and BELIEVE.   If it is meant to be, it will work.  

What is there to lose that isn't already gone?

Blessed Be,  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Labyrinth