Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Not sure if it was a vision

Question
I was getting ready for work when I reached over to grab something. All of a sudden I saw a wolf (white and grey) surrounded by blue. It was very brief and I'm not sure what to make of it. I have a feeling that it means something, but I don't know how to interpret it. I just starting learning more about Wicca, about 4 days ago I started researching. I've always felt like it was the path for me since I was in middle school, but when I expressed those ideas my father (who was Catholic)yelled at me and told me basically it was evil. So I stayed away from it, but just recently I felt drawn towards it again. I honestly don't remember how it started or why I thought of Wicca after all these years, but I've never felt more sure that this is the path for me. So I was wondering what this vision meant or where I could find the answer?

Answer
Well, this might not seem like much of an answer, but it's really the best I can offer you.  You need to find the answers within yourself.  Only you can know if this was a symbol of a deeper calling into nature-honoring faiths.

But speaking from within the framework of Wicca and other Pagan belief systems, you did indeed have a vision.  It's along the lines of "This mission...should you choose to accept it..."  That is, you can just let it go as something odd that happened, or you can see it as an "invitation" from those realms beyond our everyday understanding.  The wolf is especially relevant here.  Wolf has inspired many people to start looking into new ways of experiencing the universe--including me.

If you feel the pull, if your inner self is finding true north in the nature paths, you really want to give it your consideration.  As my mentor told me once, "The Goddess chooses you.  And if She wants you for Her service, there's nowhere on earth to hide."  "Goddess" is a metaphor here, so you can write in whatever form of universal energy suits you.

Have a good journey!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Emilie Conroy