Pagan/Wiccan Religion/beliefs

QUESTION: I'm confused. I am American but there is Welsh and Irish  on my mothers' mother side of the family, I read that pagans  linked to Christianity and  see you are a reverend.  How can that be I'd rather believe in gods and goddesses. I don't believe in God. Can you help me?

ANSWER: Hi Joyce,

Reverend is a term that is utilized by any LEGALLY recognized clergy. It is a legal term that is used to associate any individual that is operating as a clergy member regardless of the faith.

That being said, being a reverend does not mean specifically the Christian reverend.

I am glad that you believe in Goddesses and Gods. I too believe in them.

The fact that you are of Welsh and Irish decent means that you have a lot of celtic blood and may have a good feeling or affinity toward those gods and goddesses.

Have you examined the pagan path? How can I help.

Bright Blessing,

QUESTION: ok but I'm also an Aquarian and I and have a very temper and to prove others wrong when I know I'm right. I also believe in an underworld. How can I be positive when I have so much negativity in me?

There are several things that you can do to help with your temper. it all begins with training. I can assist you with this. I suggest my course "The Warrior Within" which can be viewed by clicking <a href=""here </a> .

In this course I teach you how to recognize the source of anger and other emotions within yourself and how to better get your point across without the emotional outburst.

For more info please contact me privately at

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP

I can answer questions related to paganism, wicca, spiritual coaching, Native American Spirituality, shamanic healing, Altered States of Consciousness, Reiki, Celtic Transformational Healing, Celtic Mythology,( Welsh, Irish, Britonic), Kabbalah, Goddesses and Gods. I also answer questions on paranormal experiences

I am a full Professor at Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary and the Sr. Pastor of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC,a Gardnarian 3rd Degree and am also ordained through the International Metaphysical Ministry. I have previously been ordained as an Orthodox Rabbi, and Christian Minister. I am a Registered Spiritual Counselor, Metaphysical Practitioner and have been a Licensed Spiritual Coach, (2007) and a Reiki Master since 1995. I am the High Priest of the Family Tradition mentioned above. As I learned each technique, I realized the benefits and the shortcomings of each one. As I continued to search, study, learn, and incorporate these into my own growth I became a more balanced, happy, satisfied person, for myself. As I become more satisfied with myself, I attracted more balanced, happy, satisfied people into my own life. I realized that these techniques combined together, can be used by ANYONE. Therefore. I became a Spiritual Coach to be able to share this with anyone who wanted to - Be ALL that they ALREADY Are. I am a published author, and have many articles on alternative healing techniques, including Reiki,meditations, shamanic practices, training courses, and articles on following your own life and spiritual path. I have earned a Doctorate of Metaphysical Science (DMsc) from the University of Sedona. Currently, I teach the following courses: Celtic Transformational Healing, The Warrior Within, Intuitive Tarot Reading, Soul Retrieval for Shamanic practitioners, and Shamanic Soul: Path to the Sacred Self,(Core Metaphysical Shamanism), Tree of Life in YOUR Daily Walk as well as all three levels of traditional Usui Reiki.

Charter Member, International Metaphysical Association International Metaphysical Ministry Healers International Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church ATC Native American Church Wite Rayvn Aquarian Tabernacle Church International

Witchvox, Associated Content, Amazines, Heartland Spirit, Ezine, Pagan Pulse Magazine, Bharaat Bhasha

B.A. Temple University BMsc University of Sedona MMsc, University of Sedona DMsc, University of Sedona Traditional Spiritual Leader and Medicine Man, Native American Church Reiki Master Certified Tarot Professional Reader High Priest (Wite Rayvn) Shamanic Practitioner, (Metaphysical) Gardnarian 3rd Degree

Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary Volunteer Recognition Award 2012