Pagan/Wiccan Religion/confussed and very upset

hi i am not a pagan nor a witch. my sister is. she practicrs white .black.voodo.all kinds of stuff. she is extremely immature for her age she is 48 has a anger tempet control problem which lets say got her in a bit of a pickle in the past. she blames her inabilitu to get a job on the fact she is cursed . she lives with me and my boyfriend which isn t too productivr. we have not asked anything from het gave her time to recover so and to speak. b ear in mind this woman is college educated  maniplative sneaky and a big time liar. she says my boy friend is the problem she knows she is a vampirr and she  drains him she hate s him.  she starts aruguments fights and i am afrid the ops will take her away.
if you can help me i need answes is she in need of a committal? i don t thonk the boy friend is the evil one. i think she is over the deep end. i can t think from her she is clingy needy and i will have surgery in few weeks i need peace. can you help?

Okay. I'm sorry to hear that you are going through all that struggle.  In order for me to help I must ask in what way do you need my help.  I just want to make sure I'm the man for the job or maybe I need to direct you to somewhere or someone else.  I can do some magical work for you on this situation or even better I can tell you what to do and how.  Even though you are not a practitioner you can do magick and it will work better this way because you are emotionally Involved in to this and the emotion will fuel the spell to work.  Thank you for taking the time to write me and looking forward to hearing back from you.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Jesse Gillespie

Click below to call!

Jesse's path began as a Wiccan and slowly progressed to a full fledged Witch! Witches are the people who communicate with the dead, perform spells for those who are in need of it, and maybe lay a curse or two in the name of justice.

Jesse is a Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven. He is also a massage therapist, an aromatherapist, and have studied energy work on a medical and magickal level.

Need Spells? Charms? Potions? Check out Jesse's website Witchcrafting Life
Keep in mind, this site is still under major construction!

Primarily self taught, Jesse prides himself in his vast knowledge of the craft. His numbers and ratings speaks for himself.

Massage Therapy License
Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven founded by Lori Bruno of Salem Mass.