Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Locating Spells

I was hoping you could help me. There are some things I would like through the wiccan lifestyle. I am a beginner and I am desperate. I am searching for two spells. one, to influence another person to see my side of things and two, to spiritually connect two people so they can communicate through a mind link. I have this person's consent I just can't find the spell. Please, I just want a second chance at my old school and I just want to fully connect with my friend please help.

Okay first off, beginners don't do spells of this calibre. Reason being if it blows up in your face, you don't have the knowledge to counteract it. And secondly, influencing another really is a dark magick, which I cannot help you with anyway.

With regards to the mind link.. it's a simple visualisation technique. Just sit in facing each other and visualise a link between your minds.. it takes a while and some practice, but eventually, it will work.

If you have any more questions, you can ask me here or email me at  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.