Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Need guidence

Question
Hello,
Thank you in advance for your help. I have recently taken possesion of a house that I believe some very bad "juju" has happened in. I am in not a religious person I do believe in god and bad and my older sister is very much a practicing witch and has taught me a few things and I have some books she gave me. If I had to pick a religion and actually have time to even breath with 4 kids this is where I would be. But with this house I wanted expert advice cause if this gets messed up my family could be the ones hurt. The people that got evicted from this house did bad things. There is a lot of spray paint on the walls the normal really 666,inverted pentagrams,upside down crosses. My husband found an alter in the attic with some animal remains, so writing I dont understand "the fallen" "we will rise once again as before" and lets not forget my name was also on the walls and I have never met these people. I do get a very bad feeling in the house almost like a panic attack very heavy like I am looking through a fog. My question is what can I do to clean this mess up?If there is even away? I know there is or was 2 "spirits" in the house since I caught them in a picture one was a women and the other was not human. Any guidence or help would be wonderful. Thank you again so much

Answer
Hey Nancey,

It sounds like a bunch of kids playing with fire to me.  Ive never heard of an adult who was serious in the craft trashing a home with paint. They were probably dabbling with satanism and necromancy. neither which are evil in nature but when a kid wants to do what they think they can do and take it to a darker place it can cause some damage.

here is what I want you to do:
Get the following:
2 boxes of Kosher Salt
A large Bowl
Distilled water
Holy water (found at any local Catholic Church)
A Michael archangel "red" candel in glass (also can be found at the church or even at walmart)
a new broom
a bell
some Frankincense and myrrh incense ( can be stick or resin but stick is easier. can find at spincers gifts, and head shop, maybe walmart, not hard to find)
a steel dagger or knife
incense burner or a cup
and a lighter

take the bowl and fill with distilled water. sprinkle with holy water. set it to the side.

light the candle and set it to the side.

(if you dont have an incense burner) fill the cup with some salt and stick the incense sticks in the salt so they can stand straight up so when ash falls it will fall in cup. set to the side.

have all of ready to go as instructed and the rest of your material sitting on a table where you wish to start your work. take the Kosher salt, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you salt, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Earth!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the salt and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to.

take the water, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you water, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Water!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the water and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to. Once you have done this take a few hand fulls of the salt and sprinkle it in the water and as you do this say: "This water is sacred for all and is now purified by the salt and makes it holy"

take the incense sticks, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you incense, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Air!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the incense and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to.

take the candle, hold your hands over it close your eyes and say, " I purify you candle, so that you may purify and bless my home with the element of Fire!"
Visualize whit light going through your hands and into the candle and know what you have asked is done. repeat if you feel the need to.

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE DONE IN A CLOCKWISE DIRECTION AROUND THE ENTIRE HOME BUT BE SURE TO INCLUDE CLOSETS SHELVES AND THE ATTIC AND BASEMENT IF YOU HAVE ONE

pick up the salt and start from where you are. take large hand fulls and toss and sprinkle it around. dont do it sparingly, (this is why i said 2 boxes :) )  get it ever where. while you do this chant I cleanse this home with the energies of earth"

once you are done do the same with the bowl of water and chant; "I cleanse this home with the element of water!"

once you are done light the incense and spread the incense smoke around your house and say: "I cleanse this home with the energies of Air!"

and lastly light the candle, make sure the light of Michael shines every where. Say: "I cleanse this home with the energies of fire!"

once all the above is done, pick up the bell and walk around ringing it all over while saying : "Begone unclean energies Begone unclean Spirits!"

next take the broom and in a sweeping motion sweep out the whole house. now you are not sweeping the physical but the spiritual. the bristles should not even touch the ground.
say; "Evil is out forever more!" when finished set the broom bristles up beside your front door. keep it there and only use it for spiritual cleansing. (or flying hahaha)

and finally take the knife and use it to visualize a beam coming from you out of your hands through the dagger and out of its point the beam hits the wall and covers your house in a protective shield. go in a clockwise direction around the whole home doing this. now when you get to the doors and windows say: "I seal this door forever more!"

once you are done  EAT AND DRINK  this is very draining stuff so you will need to keep you energy up and at this point you will need to ground yourself.

BTW the word i give you are just guild lines but say what comes to mind or even christian prayer or what ever you wish! the intention is what you have to have right and your intention is to clean the house from the negativity!

wait a few days before vacuuming or physical cleaning

I know this seems like alot to do but it is well worth it for a peace of mind. this was taught to me by Lori Bruno. I will attach a clip of her doing just what i have instructed of you to do so you can get a hint of what to do visually.  

I hope this helps and may the gods be with you!!!

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u6sUbhCu98  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Jesse Gillespie