Pagan/Wiccan Religion/is it possible to still do witchcraft if?

is it possible to still do witchcraft if you don't believe in spirits/ghosts, etc? i'm a firm believer in the physical and natural world only with no spirits or anything like that. i've read that if you arent careful with magic, you could come possessed but i dont believe in any of that stuff either. i just believe in working with natural energy and that's it, your thoughts?

Hey there

Well. That's a tough one really.  Due to the Wiccan movement a lot of watered down witchcraft has become more and more mainstream. Witches have always worked with the dead and its a huge part of what I do. I go to my dead before I go to any god or nature any day and my magic works very well. Possession although not anywhere near as much as people say can happen. In the voodoo religion the practitioner deliberately becomes possessed by the entities it is working with. Ouija boards are my favorite spirit communication tools and I work with several demonic energies when I need them. I have never been possessed mainly cause I don't slow my body and mind to be In a weak place when I am doing that kind of work.

But all in all I suppose yes if you don't believe in spirits you can still do magic and practice witchcraft.  But I do say embrace the dead. They can literally be your best friend.  The witches book of the dead by Christian day is the pentacle book on working with the dead from the witches point of view. And just on a side note psychic self defense by dion fortune is we're I think all occult practitioners should start and mastering witchcraft by Paul huson is in my opinion the best book on witchcraft ever written

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Jesse Gillespie

Click below to call!

Jesse's path began as a Wiccan and slowly progressed to a full fledged Witch! Witches are the people who communicate with the dead, perform spells for those who are in need of it, and maybe lay a curse or two in the name of justice.

Jesse is a Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven. He is also a massage therapist, an aromatherapist, and have studied energy work on a medical and magickal level.

Need Spells? Charms? Potions? Check out Jesse's website Witchcrafting Life
Keep in mind, this site is still under major construction!

Primarily self taught, Jesse prides himself in his vast knowledge of the craft. His numbers and ratings speaks for himself.

Massage Therapy License
Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven founded by Lori Bruno of Salem Mass.