Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Thinking of a spell again

Question
QUESTION: Hi! Is there a spell that make you rich? If yes, how can i perform this spell? Thanks.

ANSWER: Kristine,

Well met!  Use this Increased Wealth Ritual:

An effective candle spell for wealth and prosperity utilizes two red candles since red represents energy in the universe. Etch your name and the words "money", "wealth", "riches" and any other words of power along the sides of the candles.  Annoint (respectfully place) a light coating of ritual annointing oil of olive oil mixed with cinnamon on each candle.  Mix the oil and pray/meditate over it to give it power and blessing.   

Then light the candles and grasp them firmly in your hands until you feel your pulse throbbing beneath your fingers, a sign that your aura is mingling with the candlesí auras and that your intentions are firmly grounded within the candles.

Project for what you want, by stating,

"These candles bring me wealth and riches."

Then say:

"In no way will this spell cause me to suffer any adverse effects!"

When finished extinguish the flame with a spoon, candle snuffer, or your fingers (not your breath, which will change the spell).

Begin this spell on Sunday, Thursday, or Friday as these days honor the sun, Jupiter, and Venus respectively.

Re-light the candles every night until the are completely burned down. Daily repetition will increase the spellís effectiveness and your own prosperity consciousness.

That's it.

QUESTION: is there a other wealth spell is a easy to cast and a few needed materials? Thanks again.

Answer
Kristine,

Well met.  Do this during a Full Moon. Fill a glass half full of water and drop a silver coin into it.  Position the glass so that the light from the moon shines into the water. Gently sweep your hands just above the surface, symbolically gathering the "Moon's silver."

While doing this say...

"Lovely Lady of the Moon, bring to me your
         wealth right soon. Fill my hands with silver
         and gold. All you give, my purse can hold."

Repeat this three times. When finished, pour the water upon the earth.  Take the coin and place it in a safe place to be used again.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag