Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Thinking of a spell

Question
"Hi! Is there a spell that cleansing dark negative energy that stops me from doing what i want or having obstacles or barriers of doing what i want in my life? If yes, can you include how can i cast this spell. Thanks."

Answer
Kristine,

Well met.  Yes, I will explain how to eliminate negative energy.  I would suggest the purchase and use of the following amulet for personal protection from malevolent spirits to be worn around the neck commonly known as the: "Secret Seal of Solomon Talisman."  You should be able to find this talisman as an amulet necklace for under twenty ($20.00) U.S. Dollars in many places perhaps locally where you live or definitely on the Internet.  It was designed for Western Ceremonial Magick purposes and inspired by King Solomon himself who ostensibly used it for protection against demonic and negative spiritual forces when he imprisoned demons in a brass vessel.  It is still as valid and useful today and I highly recommend it for the protection you require.  In fact, if you do nothing else I absolutely would acquire the talisman have you wear it.  

In addition, here is a simple protection chant to protect you from evil brought on by negative spiritual energy.  You should do this before and after experiencing negativity and evil:

While holding a piece of copper (e.g., a Penny), visualize yourself sitting in the middle of a pentagram (five points)facing upwards with 3 circles of purple light surrounding you and say:  

"PROTECT (Your Name) WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
OH GRACIOUS ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (Mee-ki-ale) DAY AND NIGHT."
say it three times in succession and then end it with the words: "SO MOTE IT BE."

On alternate days chant this spell (again while holding the piece of copper):

"THRICE AROUND THE CIRCLE'S BOUND SINK ALL
EVIL TO THE GROUND."  Say it three times and end it
with the words: "SO MOTE IT BE."

More than anything else you need to visualize the protection around you and the negative energy attached to you being grounded and harmlessly dissipated.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag