Pagan/Wiccan Religion/wishing spell

Question
""Hi! Is there a spell that making my wish came true or a wishing spell? If yes, can you include how can i cast this spell, and what is the best time or day to cast this spell Thanks."

Answer
Princess,

Well met.  Here is a very simple spell to empower your wish making ability.  

First write your name and date of birth on the piece of paper, followed by your wish.
End your writing with this statement:

"While many without faith may dismiss
I promise I will always believe in this wish
And in the things I am yet to learn
So grant me this wish I soulfully yearn."

Fold the paper five (5) times.

Now light the candle and burn the paper whilst repeating the phrase above.

Move the candle to somewhere safe and let it burn out.

Remember that it might take time for the wish to happen, but it will, unless what you wished for had the potential to hurt others or otherwise was not in the "White Magic" realm.

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

MabonStag