Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Cat Familiar

Question
Hello,
Thank you for taking my question,Long story short bought a house and doing renovations there seems to be some non living people who do not want to leave and likes to mess with my 14yr old daughter. I had a paranormal investigation lastnite and noticed something odd the neighbors cat who is turn lived with the old tenants from my house but relocated to the lady next door was hanging around all night. He is a pure black cat and is very sweet but will go off for a few minutes and then just appear in front of me. Never my side for long took alot of pictures of him and guess what no kitty in any pictures.what could this mean?

Answer
It can mean a lot of things, However, as it was not in the picture it could be a "ghost" kitty from the previous owners.

In general, what people call ghosts are "emotional images" left from previous individuals. There are real ghosts, however, i my experience most of these are of the emotional image type.

As to why he was near you, like any cat image or real, it shows that you are welcome in their "space" so count it as a blessing.

Alfred Willowhawk
http://witerayvn.wix.com/witerayvnatc

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP