Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Protection

Hi Luna,

My goal is to better shield my home from a neighbor who has done many terrible things directed at me.  I am considering using convex mirrors above my exterior windows facing his house, to prevent negative energies from entering my home.  I have been clearing the energy of my home on a regular basis, but wish to add another layer of protection.  

I had a teacher who taught that the use of mirrors is unethical.  He believed that it was irresponsible to use mirrors because if someone was sending out negative energy and it reflected away from the target, then the target of the negative energy would be responsible for anything bad that might come of that negative energy.  This does not make sense to me, but I respect this teacher.

Other teachers would say that it is my responsibility to care well for and protect myself, and that I can simply intend that any negative energy that comes my way return to source.  This perspective makes more sense to me.  I feel I have a right to protect myself from negativity, and that I am not responsible for the consequences that those with bad intent create.

I have struggled with this question for 1 1/2 years now, and feel very frustrated as it seems my hands are tied until I can resolve this.  I want to take effective action, but I was told that I would take on bad karma if bad intent directed my way bounced around the Universe.  This teacher taught that it was only ethical to try to neutralize negative energies, but I don't know how to do that and I do not feel responsible for what this neighbor does.  

What do you advise?

Hello there,

Quite honestly, there is no right or wrong way to this. I just shield myself and that usually does the trick. Do whatever your heart says to, and to hell with everyone else.

If your intuition tells you to do the mirrors, then by all means, ignore everyone and do it. However, if you feel like it is wrong and you have doubts, then do not do it. Remember that your intuition is your guides speaking to you. So pay attention!  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.