Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Do you know any wish spells?

I really want to make this wish. A friend of mine gave me the spell directions for a wish spell that has to do with love, but I'm very afraid because after the spell and in order for the wish to happen, something bad has to happen. And depending on how good the wish is determines how bad the negative situation will be. Are there any other wish spells that you know for sure WORKS and doesn't consist of bad things happening? Or do you think my friend was lying? If there is another spell, could you please give me directions? I'm a seventeen-year-old girl and I would love to learn more about this stuff.

Your friend is incorrect.  Something bad doesn't have to happen for something good to happen.  That's not balance.  What do you want to accompish?  We can work together to tailor something that suits your needs better than a generic spell from someone who doesn't sound like they know what they're talking about.

I'm happy to help.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM

I teach Wicca 101, 202 and more specific advanced subjects. I can answer questions on several Traditions. I have experience in subjects including, Astrology, Wicca, Folk Magic, and indigenous Religions, including Voudou, Greek and Celtic Reconstruction, Native Herbal uses, Hoodoo and Green Witch Craft. I am a Usui Reiki Master, as well as a trained in several other forms of healing.

I have 17+ years experience in the above topics, including the Initiatory traditions of Gardnerian Wicca and Green Witchcraft.

Maryland Delaware Wiccan Pagan Alliance, Alternative Religions Education Network, Lady Liberty League, Pagan Clergy Association

My first publication was in "The Seeker Journal" at the age of 16. This was an 18 page in depth look at the similarities between Wiccan holy days and Christian ones.

Numerous degrees including one in Horticulture and initiation into different Religious orders, including Susun Weed's and other Pagan Authors, Scholars and Elders.