Pagan/Wiccan Religion/A question about death

QUESTION: Hello, Jesse. I am 17 years old and I've been thinking about death and hoping that I will die at the right time... Are there any spells that can help pertaining to this? If so, what would I need to perform this spell?

ANSWER: Hey Brianna

I work primarily with death energies in my witchcraft so this is a subject I do know much about. How ever if you you wouldn't mind telling me what you mean by die at the right time? Because if you think about it when it's your time to go its your time to go so that would be the right time for you.

QUESTION: I've been getting a feeling as if I might die in my late forties. I don't quite know where these feelings came from, though I feel as if... it's meant to be that way. And I'm not sure if there are spells that prevent or cause death. But I would like to know if there are.

Well in all honesty that information is truly in the hands of the gods. Is this a fear of death that you have. This is what it sound like to me. Do a meditation on your own mortality. There would be no spell to make you live longer because that is the one thing we as witches have no control over. We should not fear death. It's a great adventure and a beginning. Get the witches book of the dead by Christian day.  I think this will help you out with your fears. It had amazing primary source material and will help you come to terms with your own mortality. Message me back to let me know what you think.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Jesse Gillespie

Click below to call!

Jesse's path began as a Wiccan and slowly progressed to a full fledged Witch! Witches are the people who communicate with the dead, perform spells for those who are in need of it, and maybe lay a curse or two in the name of justice.

Jesse is a Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven. He is also a massage therapist, an aromatherapist, and have studied energy work on a medical and magickal level.

Need Spells? Charms? Potions? Check out Jesse's website Witchcrafting Life
Keep in mind, this site is still under major construction!

Primarily self taught, Jesse prides himself in his vast knowledge of the craft. His numbers and ratings speaks for himself.

Massage Therapy License
Minister of Our Lord and Lady of the Trinacrian Rose Coven founded by Lori Bruno of Salem Mass.