Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Love spell

Question
Hi! Is there a easy to cast spell to draw love to you? If yes, can you list the procedures and materials how can i do it? Thank you!

Answer
My favorite love spell is easy to start.  

You need:
9 Basil seeds (Basil is sacred to many goddess of Love)
Soil
a Plant pot

Plant the basil seeds and put them in a warm windowsill.  Water them, tell them of the love you want to feel in your life.  Talk about the way love makes you feel.  Don't think of specific people because they may not be the one for you.  Instead visualize bringing love into your life.  Grow the basil and tend it.  Show the universe you have the time and dedication to give to a relationship.  If you don't have the time to care for and nurture a plant, you don't have the time to nurture and care for a relationship.

Blessings and good luck!

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Amy Blackthorn Ph.D, DD. HPS, RM