Pagan/Wiccan Religion/Unknown pentagram

Question
pent
pent  
So not too long ago I had a curious dream. And within it I was standing before an alter I'd never seen. I felt at peace and the room was brightly lit, with stain glass on the wall before me. Now on the alter was a pentagram with designs I don't recall seeing before. It was very vivid, and I woke up after staring at it for as long as possible, and wrote it down. Granted it may be off some, I was wondering if you had any clue as to what the pentacle meant, or where to go to find out. I feel strongly that it had associations with the sun, but haven't been able to find anything similar online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Blessed be.

Answer
Hi Levi,

First sorry for the delay in answering this question.

This pentagram with its symbols is actually very interesting and informative. Vivid dreams can be considered messages from the Divine or the Universal Consciousness. This pentagram is actually familiar to me and each symbol that you have drawn is related to a particular language. The issue that I have had with describing it here in an open forum is that it is part of Second Degree training within traditional Wicca. So, I would like to suggest that you email me at

alfred@witerayvn.org where we can discuss it fully.

For this forum I will say that each symbol is related to a particular characteristic of a particular element. the circle in the center represents a special variety of protection. The symbols are actually sigils that are used in a pentagram.

Pentagrams that are utilized within Wicca and traditional Witchcraft are used for focusing, protection, and as the focal point of the cone of power during rituals. Each quarter represents a particular element starting in the bottom right hand corner. These are earth, air, fire, and water with the Top point being Spirit.

So, in conclusion the pentagram you drew is significant on many levels and I hope to hear from you soon by email. When you respond to me could you give me a little background on any magical training you have received?

Bright Blessing,

AW

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Rev. Alfred Willowhawk, DMsc, CTPR, CTM, RMT, Shamanic Practitioner, Metaphysician, HP