Pagan/Wiccan Religion/mythology

Cynthia Du'bois wrote at 2014-10-22 22:07:55
Am so happy and want to thank lord Orangan tutu for relocating to the united states and helping me get a spell to get my husband back. don't be decieved by fake spell casters from west africa. Lord orangan tutu is the real deal. a powerful and genuine spell caster that i was introduced to here in texas united states. all i do was send a text to his phone (+1 512 758 4614) and also sent a corresponding email via ( and he got to work and i saw results in less than 4days. Take my testimony and use it to  guide yourself in searching for a real and powerful spell caster that i met one on one.. he will get you what so ever you want and am not mincing words. a spell caster that works...(

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.