Pagan/Wiccan Religion/mythology

Do you know anything about a Greek god called Nekros Kidemonas/ Here's listed at this link here: Is he associated with the practice of Wicca it self?"

Hi there,

Umm.. no. I don't know. I've never heard of him and I've been a lover of everything greek-pantheon wise since I was a child; I just may not have heard of him.

Don't take my opinion as fact though. No one person knows everything in the depths of Wicca.  

Pagan/Wiccan Religion

Luna, HPs

Training White Witches and Lightworkers. Anything involving: Wicca, Witchcraft, various types of Magick, Angels, Astral Beings, White Light techniques, Herbs and how to use them, Crystals, Divination Techniques, Psychic Talents like ESP, Empathy, Clairvoyance, etc.

I'm a High Priestess of the Light. I am the founder of Luna's Grimoire [ ] I've had a vast amount of experience with teaching and supporting young and experienced solitary practitioners.

Luna's Grimoire

Luna's Grimoire:

Years of self-study and research and guidance through my Astral Guides, Angels and Archangels.